Best Selling in Anti-Aging Products
Save on Anti-Aging Products
- $39.85Trending at $58.95
- $44.88Trending at $47.97
- $8.75Trending at $15.26
- $9.99Trending at $11.85
- $38.99Trending at $43.99
About this product
- Product InformationWhile still young, you do not want to look old and sickly due to the dark bags formed under your eyes. Swipe away those sickly circles with the Hydroxatone Hydrolyze under-eye treatment. Capillaries leak blood under your eyes and that blood turns bluish red appearing like a bruise. Leaking of blood under the skin is reduced by this Hydroxatone under-eye treatment. Haloxyl is the ingredient used in this Hydroxatone under-eye cream to help fade out the ugly circles. The weakened capillaries are strengthened by this Hydroxatone under-eye treatment. This Hydroxatone under-eye cream smoothly spreads over your skin. The Hydroxatone Hydrolyze is contained in a stylish bottle.
- ModelHydrolyze Advanced Under Eye Formula
- MPNHydroxatone Hydrolyze Advanced Under Eye Formula
- Form TypeCream
- Target AreaEyes
- Skin Care TypeTreatment
Most relevant reviews
- davcar00Nov 03, 2015by
Hydroxatone Under Eye Cream
Love it 😊
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- 131640976@delet...Oct 10, 2010by
Better than Others-But not the Best!
I really like the product and it has helped with some of the puffiness but not to the extent that I would purchase the product again. However I feel with any type of eye cream or anti-aging products it has nothing really to do with the product being better than the other everyone's skin has a certain similarity to others but everyone is unique in their own way on how they react to a product for some this maybe the best thing they ever used and for others the worse and for some may do little or nothing. As for my results I do see some difference the puffiness and darkness has somewhat dimenished but I have always suffered with dark circles even as a child and I believe in my case I always with so a person for whom tries this who never had this until later years in life may find this beneficial as I said I do see some difference but not anything special that I would pay a fortune for as I can myself get the same results from using ROC eye cream Read full review
- jlcmcc254Oct 29, 2010by
Okay...not really worth the $$$$$
Noticed very slight difference. Very slight. As in...only *I* could tell the difference. No one else ever mentioned anything or when I brought it up said they could notice anything. So I have to say, I don't think this is worth the steep price. Basically it's a moisturizer with hyaluronic acid in it...and there are cheaper products out there that have given me similiar results. The hydroxyl...didn't really do anything noticeable as I've said above. Would have to advise people to probably pass on this one...it's just not worth the high price and is all hype with not really any real results.
- tabrown7172010May 13, 2011by
This product will, eventually (2-3 weeks), minimize the appearance of crows feet and dark circles. I would advise to use the product 2-3 days out of the week. It tends to irritate the undereye area and cause a temporary burning/tingling sensation. It will not permanently remove dark circle or prevent wrinkles from reoccurring. I would suggest to eat healthily, exercise, and drink a lot of water to promote a youthful appearance.
- gayle6892Dec 07, 2013by
NICE CREAM, BUT NOT A MIRACLE.
NICE EYE CREAM. HAVEN'T REALLY NOTICED A HUGE DIFFERENCE. USE ON NECK,TOO. ORIGANALLY PURCHASED BECAUSE OF ALL THE 'HYPE' I'VE READ, BUT ALSO NEEDED A NIGHT-TIME EYE CREAM. WOULD SAY IT'S JUST OK, COMPARED TO OLAY PRODUCTS I USUALLY USE.