Honda CRF Performance Handbook by Eric Gorr (2006, Paperback, Revised)
Top Selling in Cookbooks
The Whole30 : The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom by Dallas Hartwig and Melissa Hartwig (2015, Hardcover)
Great Prices on Cookbooks
- $17.74Trending at $18.23
- $23.37Trending at $25.44
- $8.75Trending at $11.97
- $11.98Trending at $12.89
- $15.46Trending at $18.06
- $17.59Trending at $18.07
- $10.95Trending at $11.88
About this product
- SynopsisThe Honda high-performance four-stroke motorcycle is one of the most popular off-road motorcycles in the country. In this book, widely known and highly respected tuner and journalist Eric Gorr, Dirt Rider's Dr. Dirt and owner of Forward Motion, takes off-road enthusiasts through the paces of performance projects for their Honda CRFs. Whether it's a CRF450F, CRF250F, CRF450X, or CRF250X, your high-performance four-stroke Honda comes under Gorr's purview as he details the ins and outs of buying, maintaining, and upgrading the CRFand doing the best off-road bike one better.
- AuthorEric Gorr
- Number Of Pages128 pages
- Edition DescriptionRevised
- Publication Date2006-09-15
- PublisherQuarto Publishing Group USA
- Copyright Date2006
- Weight14.7 Oz
- Height0.2 In.
- Width8.2 In.
- Length10.5 In.
- LC Classification NumberTL448.H6.G67 2006
Most relevant reviews
- mattvoseSep 04, 2009by
It's the wang
I like this book. I haven't read through all the sections. But have gone through parts of each section. I can see how people would maybe want this book to have more content (as I've read on other reviews). But, overall I'm really pleased. It seems perfect for my bike which is a first generation CRF. Where else would you find this info, without going through numerous forums and google searches, etc. Even there you wouldn't typically have the pics and detailed instructions. For less than $20, I recommend this book. Keep in mind, this book is for all the CRF imperfections/inefficiencies corrected with bells and performance whistles. It should NOT be purchased as a factory manual or equivalent.
- mikekuleshMar 03, 2011by
Our hands are not for boredom ;)
I like my Honda CRF250.
And I want to make it great, cool and fun bike.
It will be really exellent job and this book will help me.
"Wish me luck in the battle ... Wish me luck ... good luck". (c) Viktor Tsoi.
- bsriphetMay 31, 2009by
Great info source for CRF tuners
This is the perfect consolidated source of information about the Honda CRF platform and covers all the models in a comprehensive way, their weaknesses and how to address those in the best way. Great purchase, highly recommended for the DIY rider and newbie mechanic with CRF work in mind.. The presentation format can be improved further so giving it a "Good".
- emtcustoms_scFeb 07, 2008by
Great book for the CRF performance junky
This book covers a bunch of the most commonly asked questions about performance and covers each topic in depth. I would highly recommend this book to anyone that owns a CRF and is considering a performance upgrade.