About this product
- DescriptionThis book not only examines Nazi imperial architecture, armament and plans to regain colonies but also reveals what Hitler said in moments of truth. The author presents many new sources and information, including Hitler's little known intention to attack New York City with long-range bombers in the days of Pearl Harbor.
- Author BiographyJochen Thies, born in 1944 in Rauschen/East Prussia, received his PhD in modern history from Freiburg University in 1975. He has been a Fellow of the German Historical Institute in London and worked for more than 30 years as a journalist and speech-writer for Chancellor Helmut Schmidt. He has published numerous books and articles in international foreign policy journals.
- Author(s)Jochen Thies
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Read byVolker R. Berghahn
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.