About this product
- DescriptionWith disarming innocence and the plainspoken boldness of a child, Colton tells of meeting long-departed family members. He describes Jesus, the angels, how really, really big God is, and how much God loves us. Retold by his father, but using Colton's uniquely simple words, Heaven Is for Real offers a glimpse of the world that awaits us.
- Author BiographyTodd Burpo is pastor of Crossroads Wesleyan and a volunteer fireman. He and his wife, Sonja, have four children: Colton is an active teenager; he has an older sister, Cassie; a younger brother, Colby; and a very special sister he met in heaven. Sonja Burpo is a busy mom and pastor's wife. A certified elementary teacher, Sonja is passionate about children's ministry and helping women work through the difficulty of miscarriage. Lynn Vincent is the New York Times best-selling writer ofHeaven Is for Real and Same Kind of Different As Me. The author or coauthor of ten books, Lynn has sold 12 million copies since 2006. She worked for eleven years as a writer and editor at the national news biweekly WORLD magazine and is a U.S. Navy veteran.
- Author(s)Todd Burpo
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication05/10/2010
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteill
- Weight190 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- dataman156Jan 03, 2013by
Sorry but I did not like this at all
Oh dear! Not very impressive for me I'm afraid. I did not find this book at all convincing. Did not ring true for me. This is a very subjective personal opinion of mine and I may well be completely wrong but it just didn't cut it for me.