About this product
- DescriptionWith a history going back before Roman times, Cardiff was a small town until early in the nineteenth century. Filled with tales of ghostly cars and ships, mysterious policemen, figures in country lanes and even two eerie toilets, this book relates to the spooky sightings and ghostly goings-on in Cardiff and the Welsh Valleys.
- Author BiographyA collaborative book written by the South Wales Paranormal Research Group which was formed in October 2003. It has 100 members and undertakes scientific investigations into the paranormal, ghost watches and a Ghost Tour Extra at Llancaiach Fawr
- Author(s)South Wales Paranormal Research
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreThe Paranormal
- Series TitleHaunted
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTempus Publishing Ltd
- Weight230 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.