Hands of Light : A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field by Barbara Ann Brennan (1988, Paperback)
About this product
- SynopsisPresents a study of the human energy field for people who seek happiness and health, and wish to achieve their full potential. This book offers an understanding of how the human energy field looks and functions; training in the ability to see and interpret auras; medically verified case studies of healing people from all walks of life; and more.,With the clarity of a physicist and the compassion of a gifted healer with more than twenty years of professional experience observing 5,000 clients and students, Barbara Ann Brennan presents the first in-depth study of the human energy field for people who seek happiness and health, and who wish to achieve their full potential. Our physical bodies exist within a larger 'body' , a human energy field or aura, which is the vehicle through which we create our experience or reality, including health and illness. It is through this energy field that we have the power to heal ourselves.This energy body - only recently verified by scientists, but long known to healers and mystics - is the starting point of an illness. Here, our most powerful and profound human interactions take place, the precursor and healer of all physiological and emotional disturbances. Hands of Light offers: * a new paradigm for the human in health, relationships and disease * an understanding of how the human energy field looks and functions * training in the ability to see and intpret auras * medically verified case studies of healing people from all walks of life with a variety of illnesses * guidelines for healing the self and others
- AuthorBarbara Ann Brennan
- Number Of Pages320 pages
- Publication Date1988-05-01
- PublisherRandom House Publishing Group
- Copyright Date1988
- Weight27.8 Oz
- Height0.7 In.
- Width8.5 In.
- Length10.9 In.
- LC Classification NumberBF1275.F3B74 1988
- Dewey Decimal615.8/52
- Dewey Edition19
- Illustrated byJoseph A. Smith
- Reviews"Barbara Brennan's work is mind opening. Her concepts of the role disease plays and how healing is achieved certainly fit in with my experience","Barbara Brennan's work is mind-opening. Her concepts of the role disease plays and how healing is achieved certainly fit in with my experience." -- Bernie S. Siegel, M.D., author of Love, Medicine, and Miracles,"This book is a must for all aspiring healers and health-care givers, an inspiration to all who want to understand the true human being"
Most relevant reviews
- mariecakelady52Aug 05, 2015by
Great book great seller.
This book is a must read enjoying it very simple language for you to understand very informative alot of medical details for those who are professional counselors this is a must read. I highly recommend this book.I bought this book because i was interested in helping people and understanding the energy field that surrounds us all.I believe health care professionals should consider this book always keeping an open mind when helping people is essential.All is possible and its a book that you learn from.
- nisanoppornJun 09, 2016by
Quick delivery and perfect condition
The book arrived 7 days prior to its estimated duration. The condition of the book is never been better! Thank you! xx
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- tailor42Apr 15, 2012by
The bible for energy work instruction
"Hands Of Light" is the bible for energy work instruction. It explains the correlation between body, etherial body, the aura, and the correlation between spirit and the physical body; how the healing of the energy field, the emotional aspect of a person, and Spirit are interrelated for a healthy human being. This book is an excellent source of information. I bought my first copy of this book nine years ago when I began studying Energy Healing--it is thorough, easy to read, and a good reference for anyone in the field.
- hwodysseyDec 07, 2010by
very interesting and informative - excellent book
Book was recommended to me by a friend. It is deep but very good. Barbara Brennan is a noted healer and this book is an excellent guideline for healing others and yourself. She, Barbara, thoroughly understands how the human energy field affects us and gives a very clear insight into how it does. The pictures and diagrams in this book are very easy to understand as is the overall text.
- rpcahudson45ksJan 09, 2009by
Hand of Light by Barbara Brennan
I recommend this book to anyone wanting to learn more about the human body, chakras and auras. The book goes into great detail about the different colors in an aura , how an ura changes. as well as the differences in the chakras and how to tell when the chakras or a certain chakra is out of alignment. and how to fix a chakras alignment . This book is definitely a great learning tool