Haier HLT71 7" 720p HD LCD Television
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy your favorite movies and TV shows on-the-go in high-definition quality with the Haier HLT71 handheld LCD TV. Boasting a resolution of 1366x768 pixels, this Haier 7-inch HDTV delivers sharp, clear, and more detailed images. As this LCD TV integrates a digital/analog TV tuner, you can enjoy watching TV channels without any separate set-top box connection. Additionally, the rechargeable battery in the Haier HLT71 lets you enjoy movies up to two hours on a single charge. Built-in twin speakers in this LCD TV offer you crystal clear stereo sound. And headphone jack in this Haier 7-inch HDTV facilitates private listening. What’s more, just connect this Haier 7-inch HDTV to your DVD player via its audio/video jack and have fun watching movies in exceptional clarity.
- About The BrandHaier Group is a Chinese multinational company headquartered in Qingdao, Shandong. The corporation develops, designs, manufactures, and sells various consumer electronics and home appliances including air conditioners, computers, mobile phones, washing machines, refrigerators, and microwave ovens. The company’s products are innovative, durable, and feature excellent design. Haier also offers a wide selection of LCD and LED televisions widely praised for being designed with energy efficiency and health safety in mind, as well as for their supreme picture quality.
- TV TypePortable
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size7"
- Aspect Ratio16:9,4:3
- Display Resolution1366 x 768 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Contrast Ratio800:1
- Power SourceAC Adapter,Car Adapter
- Rear Input ConnectorsComposite x 1,RF x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Audio TypeStereo
- Height9 in.
- Width11 in.
- Depth4.5 in.
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesBuilt-In Speakers,Headphone Jack,Portable & Battery Powered
Most relevant reviews
- geepluverApr 29, 2016by
Sticky goopy plastic melt-down
I bought this several years ago to use during blackouts. It's been in storage for a while and when I took it out recently the plastic case was sticky and goopy like it was literally melting. Who knows what kind of toxic mess melted down.....PS the tuner/antenna does not work, you need a coax hookup from a large house antenna to get the channels in.......
Verified purchase: No
- siprecords1Feb 06, 2014by
i enjoyed this product just as i expected hd shows very clear as well as screen size fits my purpose im glad that i purchased the haier hlt71, one of the main ups about the haier is it has a built in battery so no more going out buying batteries know some times we tend to leave some thing on great thing about this portable hd tv is that it has an automatic turn off if it is not in use for a period of time...over all rating i love this product
- icecreamnsadnes...Oct 07, 2013by
Good if looking for cheap monitor.
Cool product that I am currently using as a field monitor for my dslr. The size was much bigger than i anticipated, but i can't complain because the screen is huge! Had some problems at first connecting the dslr, because I was getting very bad video out of it. Afterwards I found out there was a conflict with the firmware and so I took care of that. Image is good enough I suppose, considering I am getting SD out of my camera. But for $40 I can't really complain, a great field monitor!
- ggnorengMay 06, 2013by
Simple TV for simple viewing
I bought this TV as a screen to review my digital photos while I'm on the road. For this purpose the TV is almost useless since the resolution is so low, but as a TV it's terrific. I live in a high rise with a clear line of sight to the Empire State Building so reception is excellent even without an antenna. The unit was purchased used without a remote so I'm unable to utilize all features. If you want a simple TV for simple viewing this is okay, but a unit with higher resolution would be better for critical purposes.
- sleepym77Mar 14, 2013by
I use this mainly as a monitor to play classic video games and watch some tv. Digital tv reception is a bit buggy on cable, once all "available channels" (non encrypted) are scanned, several of them are just blank with nothing on them, you need to remove them manually else you'll get dozens and dozens of empty blank channels, an average digital tv would skip those and keep only the ones with programming, also a handful of channels don't even show up on the list (OPB 1,2,3), again, on the regular tv they do. There are times when some channels become unresponsive with the remote for several seconds when surfing, even after turning the device off you need to wait several seconds for the tv to change channels. Issues might be related to the cable provider (Comcast), who knows.
A firmware update through the usb port from a pc could fix those issues, but so far I haven't been able to find any firmware updates anywhere. Battery time is about 2 hours when fully charged, when the battery is empty it shuts down without warning, no blinking light or anything to warn you. Also you need a better antenna to get more over the air channels. The device is not HD, but overall is a good gadget for the price. It's got a few bugs but works fine. I would recommend it.Read full review