Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $289.99Trending at $319.94
- $189.99Trending at $204.99
- $184.99Trending at $199.99
- $214.99Trending at $220.98
- $264.99Trending at $299.00
- $209.99Trending at $239.85
- $294.99Trending at $304.99
About this product
- Product InformationFeaturing a 240 x 320 QVGA capacitive touch screen, with pinch and zoom, the HTC Wildfire phone makes browsing through web pages easy and comfortable. Supported by Android 2.1 (Éclair), with HTC Sense, this HTC smartphone renders an efficient performance and faster responses. With a wide range of applications, which include games and entertainment options, this HTC cellphone keeps you occupied when boredom takes over. The built-in G-senor of this HTC smartphone offers an incredible gaming experience, as it lets you control the game by simply tilting the phone. The 5 megapixel camera in this HTC cellphone lets you capture amazing pictures with clarity. The next generation caller ID in the HTC Wildfire displays the birthday and Facebook status of the person calling you.
- Family LineHTC Wildfire
- Storage Capacity512MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyEDGE,GSM,HSDPA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 900/2100
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
Most relevant reviews
- amaethon1978Jan 19, 2013by
this phone is awsome
i love this phone!! its fast, slim, easy to use and has great features, the only thing that i don't like is how easy it is to break the front lens. this is my second version of this phone and the 1st one was much more durable. i work construction and my phones have to hold up, the first did for 2 years until it was stolen. i have had this one a week and already broke the lens. so be careful with this model.
- e_etlauNov 29, 2012by
Not very fast, but nice and easy to use. And pretty cheap, too.
Have used this phone for a week so far.
Pretty comfortable and easy to use, looking neat. I changed from Nokia Xpress Music and this is a nice change really.
The only problem I had is with the SD-card - after a couple of days it said "SD-card is in read-only mode", which I found is pretty common with some of the HTC phones. Had to format the card and it works okay now.
You might want to buy a case and protective film with it, but it's up to you, of course.
So, yeah, I would definitely like to recommend this phone for the people who want nice and cheap smartphone.
- andre1525Jul 08, 2012by
great product-screen resolution could be better
This phone is a great value for the price, its beautiful, slim, functional and has all the features i need. My main complaint is the screen resolution - while its true i don't do watch many videos on my phone, it would be nice to have a sharper screen resolution, its not horrible but the pixels are notable. For now i give it a 9.5 out of 10.
- sublustrum_sall...Sep 11, 2011by
Excellent item! I very much like mine HTC Wildfire. The price completely corresponds to item. From features:
1. Excellent quality of a sensor control.
2. Convenience of use
3. Support android of all versions
4. Touch buttons well work
5. Is present as optical trackball but I by him seldom use
1. Small life of the battery.
2. Bad quality of snapshots.
3. Bad quality of a video.
4. Bad quality of a sound on a video and sound recording.
5. Silent sounding. Bells sometimes is not audible
All the same it costs of such money. I advise to buy. I already have bought to myself one more. Good purchases
- khrisztianOct 09, 2011by
Great entry-level android phone.
I have this phone since two months. I know this ain´t top-of-the-line, but for the price it´s quite OK if it´s your first android phone.
Screen resolution is bigh enough to read comfortably, but you won´t get updates for this phone: It´s stuck with Froyo (android ver. 2.2.1) and there are no planned updates, so basically it´s an outdated phone.
Battery life it´s OK, it can get me through two days with a moderate use, nevertheless I bought a spare battery just in case.
3G won´t work in Northamerica, as this is the european version, so unless you have HSDPA 2100Mhz in your country, it will only use EDGE.