More items related to this product
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $899.74Trending at $926.87
- $199.99Trending at $204.99
- $194.99Trending at $199.99
- $208.99Trending at $219.99
- $262.99Trending at $285.00
- $268.64Trending at $274.00
- $329.95Trending at $339.95
About this product
- Product InformationBusiness success depends on human interaction. You can often get more done with a quick phone call or a face to face meeting than you can in strings of emails. So why do all business phones seem to ignore the importance of calls? The HTC Tilt treats your calls with as much care and attention as your messages.
- Storage Capacity256MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/1900/2100 WCDMA (UMTS) 800/850/1700/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion Polymer
- Battery Capacity1350 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 420 min
- Battery Recharge Time3 hour(s)
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 365 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.8"
- Display Resolution240 x 320 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.41 in.
- Depth0.75 in.
- Width2.32 in.
- Weight6.7 oz
Most relevant reviews
- seedsowermomDec 06, 2012by
Good for WM6 use - Lousy for Phone
I needed a small 'phone' with Windows Mobile for the calendar and some Windows based programs I use. This pone is great for that. This is the third one I've had and like them for that pupose. As a PHONE however, this item stinks and the battery life is abyssmal. I originally got this from AT&T. When my contract ran out I got a real phone and kept this one for the features noted above, and like it for that.
- hannomiizApr 08, 2011by
Everything I expected is there.
I had HTC Touch Pro with Windows Mobile 6 before so it was like a quantum leap to another era. I am amazed of in how such short time, phones can develop in such a fast pace. Even though I liked my previous tiny "fatso" alot, the HTC I had before had serious overheating issues, with WiFi on it lasted about an hour, GPS signals were a headache and screen sensitivity was not even comparable.
The new G2 (or Vision/Desire Z) impressed me from the start. I had never used Android system before but within days I had all set up I needed. For travelling Google maps is a joke for a mobile person in Europe unless you want some huge phone bills so I use Sygic. I get a fix in seconds, see the direction I am facing and finding places is so easy. For sports I have Runkeeper and love how the phone now is my everyday companion in tracking my speed and results and does not run out of juice or into problems while doing so. To make the battery last though I had to tinker the processor to run in low speed while screen is off, so it does help alot. All depends of how much you use the phone, it can last in my case for days if I only use it for calling. Once you start surfing heavily or playing, the stock battery wont last till the end of day. For those who wish more battery life, there are Mugen batteries with same size as stock batteries but give you an amazing battery life boost (1800mAh compared to stock 1300mAh).
It is a bit heavy though I have to admit, but qwerty keyboard is a must for me and a compromise I am willing to accept. Since I use Nordic letters alot, by long pressing a key you get the extra key options by default, so there was no worries I actually purchased this one made for the US market.
The screen sensitivity is excellent, have had no issues with reception so far in Europe also and got my 2G/3G also configured fine in Belgium. So all in all, very pleased with my new tiny amusement centre.Read full review
- daisy-kjSep 23, 2010by
WINDOWS SMARTPHONE WITH WIFI LOADED EASY TO USE!
First let me say that this is not my first HTC Shadow. I bought one last year and loved it but wanted a TOUCHSCREEN phone so I sold the Shadow. Oh how I missed it! So I bought another one on eBay (my Shadow is the original Shadow in Sage Green that is UNLOCKED). Here are the Pros and Cons below:
1) Windows Mobile 6(very stable version of Windows) easy to use and does not freeze up.
2) WiFi (easy to set up and use). No data plan necessary to surf the internet!
3) Very easy to use phone. This phone has all the great things I love:
Music Player, File Manager, WiFi, IE, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
4) The menus are easy to get to with the START menu.
5) Phone is lightweight and purse/pocket friendly. I prefer a lightweight phone to a BRICK heavy phone!
6) Looks, yes looks. This original Shadow has such great eye appeal and looks expensive!
7) SD card on the outside and it can be removed without having to take off the back cover or battery! YES!
8) SD Card capacity--I have presently a 16 gig card in this phone and it reads the files and folders perfectly and works wonderfully!
9) HTC QUALITY! I have owned HTC phones for years and prefer that brand to all the rest of the phones because of: Windows Mobile, WiFi, Ease of Use, Looks, File Manager. These features keep me from lugging my laptop or netbook around!
Only one: No standard 3.5 jack, however, there are adapters I have found that are available on eBay (I bought several) that allow you to use any headset or headphones with 3.5 plug.
I still rate this phone 5 stars!Read full review
- engineerviksJan 12, 2011by
A beautiful phone
This phone is great. It's one of the least expensive Android phones on the market, yet it has basically everything you need; 3G, WiFi, a 3.2Mp camera, Fm Radio, Media Player...and the amazing HTC Sense Technology is so cool! The phone's compactness makes it easy to carry around - and it fits on the palm of your hands. It's got a 2.8-inch resistive touch screen (a disadvantage bacause you wont have the best touch experience - capacitive screens are much better). The slightly smaller screen size means some apps may not work well, but so far I've found enough apps that work for me (on androidMarket). So far, I'm loving this phone!
- eddiehower10Feb 08, 2011by
Evo = mini coumputer
We got this for our soon to be US Tour and we will not be getting the phone service!! After reviewing all the phones we could get, we ended up choosing the Evo...why? Well, besides the size of the screen and all the apps you can get for it...the winning factors for us were the front facing camera and sd card. Since we will be making a video documentary of our adventure...we needed the extra storage of the sd card. We also wanted the front facing camera for video chats...even though at the moment there aren't any mobile to PC apps that allow video chat. When we were buying, Skype was available through Fring but they pulled it and I wasn't aware of it. So, I figure its just a matter of time. Ease of use is pretty good...if you got at least a little tech savvy in you. I didn't get an owners manual with mine but was able to figure out how to do things. In the end, this one item does the job of the multiple items we were going to need...GPS, MP3s, Camcorder, Camera...these alone would cost $300+. I am very happy with my swiss army pocket computer.Read full review