Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $800.00Trending at $937.00
- $194.99Trending at $199.99
- $208.99Trending at $219.99
- $262.99Trending at $285.00
- $268.64Trending at $274.00
- $329.95Trending at $339.95
- $309.99Trending at $319.99
About this product
- Product InformationEnjoy unlimited connectivity with your family and friends with the HTC mobile phone. Featuring the Facebook Share, the HTC Status smartphone lets you to connect to Facebook in a single touch so that you can share, post, and do many more. This smartphone has a 2.6-inch screen that allows you to preview or playback the captured pictures or recorded videos. With the 800MHz processor of the HTC Status, you can enjoy multitasking and seamless browsing without compromising on speed. What’s more, the extended battery life of this HTC mobile phone gives 640 hours standby so that you can have uninterrupted conversation without the need of charging frequently.
- Storage Capacity512MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGPRS,GSM / WCDMA (UMTS),HSDPA / EDGE
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery Capacity1250 mAh
- Screen Size2.6"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
Most relevant reviews
- quadfam01Jun 28, 2012by
Awesome for Facebook...Not so awesome for multiple and heavy app use.
I had to downgrade (I previously owned a Samsung Infuse....I broke it). I call it a downgrade because I had a very big screen. I didn't realize how accustomed I had become to having such a large screen. The HTC Status is wonderful! I like having the keyboard. I have had it for a week and am still getting used to its quirks....like pressing a button to answer instead of swiping the screen. Also, there is no swipe texting....but why would you need that when you have the keyboard. It does NOT have internal memory which makes it problematic when you want to update your apps....or if you are an avid multiple app user (you WILL run out of memory). Best bet, if you buy the phone, buy a very large micro sd card to hold your applications, phone numbers, and any photos or music. My bottom line is I like the phone....even with all the above said. I use just the basic apps and LOVE facebook...so this works for me just fine.Read full review
- mayor.e.oFeb 05, 2013by
Good phone, but not for everyone. Especially if a keyboard is optional to u
I love this phone! It's a perfect mid-range smartphone! The keyboard is comfy and the phone is aesthetically pleasing! Front camera, ability to run apps, and facebook dedication is a great plus.
The major problems are:
1. The piss poor battery life
2. Glitches. The phone randomly shuts down the desktop application and has to restart.
And that happens very often. I don't understand why that happens! But when I google any solutions, I can't find any!
- ilivedsm4Jan 10, 2012by
Great phone and have had a great experience using it. Its easy to use and fun. The phone has a slick curze to it that really helps hold it to your face. I don't like that when you pull the phone from your face and switch sides it sometimes hangs up on you. I have had several other phones and out of all of them I like this one the most due to the eas of use. I am still trying to figure out how to put pictures to contacts, but I guess I will get there soon.
- pm414141Dec 01, 2011by
a great phone
I really love this phone. I am 63 yrs old and have trouble with the newer touch screens. I can access nearly everything with good size buttons on this phone. I can even text easily and may soon learn to use both hands to text! I will note that you do have to use the touch screen to unlock the phone, but that always works easily so far, and the phone is a touch screen--you just do not have to use it if you have problems. the arrow keys and enter key will achieve the same result. I do not have a data plan but the phone works great as a phone and picks up wi fi where available. A great purchase. I love just being able to press a button to answer a call, even when the phone is locked!
- vickylg40Sep 05, 2012by
I love this phone, its so easy to use. I have owned several phones and I can say this has been the easiest to use, facebook button takes you right there.