HTC Ozone - Black (Verizon) Smartphone
About this product
- Product InformationThe HTC Ozone is a business ready smartphone suitable for people on the move. Powered by a 528 MHz processor, this HTC cell phone supports multitasking of applications. Running on the Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard OS, the HTC Ozone phone is pre-loaded with Pocket Office application to view Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF files. You can type messages quickly and easily on this phone, thanks to its 4-line QWERTY keypad. And with the 3G support on this Windows smartphone, you can stream music and videos at high speeds. Surf the Internet on the move with the Wi-Fi support on this HTC cell phone. What’s more, you can capture actions where ever you go using the 2 MP camera of this HTC cell phone.
- Storage Capacity256MB
- Network TechnologyGSM / CDMA2000 1X
- BandCDMA2000 1X 1900/800 / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 290 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 290 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.4"
- Display Resolution320 x 480 pixels
- Color Depth16-bit (65000 colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.49 in.
- Depth0.51 in.
- Width2.52 in.
- Weight3.7 oz
Most relevant reviews
- jem126Sep 08, 2011by
Bottom line: A sturdy PocketPC phone if you're not looking for bling.
First thing to know, I am reviewing this just after MicroSoft discontinued upgrades & support for this phone's OS (Windows Mobile 6.1), hence the lower rating.
Do you like Windows PocketPC phones? If so, this is a decent little phone. Even without the MS support. Note too, however, that MS has discontinued selling all 6.1 OS apps online, & there are precious few available through the online stores you access with this device.
I bought this phone to see if I might be able to get comfortable with a Windows phone before investing more money in something more high end. Being an avid BlackBerry junkie who fears for the future of RIM, it was an experiment of sorts.
I like that it supports A2DP, has a speaker that doesn't distort the sound output, & also has a true QWERTY keyboard with distinct keys. The external buttons & keyboard controls are simple, & easy to use. Additionally, the IE browser is relatively straightforward & works about average for a native browser of this generation "smartphone.
Regarding the camera (a 2.0 MP without a flash) & the video recorder, I haven't really played around with them. I didn't buy this phone for either of those features, so I'm afraid I'm not much help there.
If you want something highly customizable in regard to profiles etc, this may not be your cup of tea. It does, however, allow you to easily set one of your own photos as home page wallpaper.
This lil phone had no problem with me unceremoniously popping my 4MB SD card in it directly from my BlackBerry. It did not attempt to format the card, or damage or overwrite any of the files that were on it. I did have to got into one of the settings and tell it to scan the card for media, but once done, most of my songs & photos were easily accessible.
Forgive me for not knowing what else you may wish to know, as this is my first review. I tried to address many of the questions I typically have which, for whatever reason, I have a difficult time finding answers for when I search.Read full review
- tomew70Sep 04, 2011by
It's simply an awesome phone has everything I need!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this phone! So many great features! I love the applications it comes with and the apps you can put on here are nice too. The wifi is awesome ! I can get online all day and night from my internet connection at home,or pick up on hotspots when out and about.It takes fairly nice pictures and videos, just wish it had flash, but not to big a deal for me. The fact it has a micro sd slot is very nice ! The call quality it great! I never drop a call.The qwerty keyboard is a little small for me, but you get use to it after time. The fact thats it's also a global smartphone is awesome! I just Love this phone,and it's a keeper for me!
- tenell25Aug 14, 2012by
I had simialr phone like this one in the past and the features are the same. The phone is easy to use and a nice size.
- rld923Aug 15, 2012by
Great phone for the money.
I put this phone on PagePlus and it works great. Good reception and has windows mobile 6.5 so it's easy to navigate. If you don't want all the unnecessary bells, whistles and gadgets of the android phones this one's for you!
- eval1Jul 08, 2011by
Great Phone!!!!!! I love it! Really Good Price
First of all the price of this phone is great!!! The phone is very very easy to use. Nothing out of this world. Full qwerty keyboard. Wi-Fi. Tons of other things; after all it is a smart phone. One of the few things is dislike is that the camera isnt very good. Its a 2.0 mega pixel camera so it sucks but it still works. Another thing is that i find the phone slow at times. But its a good phone over all.