HTC One S - 16GB - Ceramic Black (T-Mobile) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $204.95Trending at $208.99
- $275.00Trending at $294.89
- $269.99Trending at $294.89
- $219.99Trending at $249.99
- $208.95Trending at $219.95
- $539.00Trending at $578.55
- $219.99Trending at $252.99
About this product
- Product InformationExperience the world through the sleek and beautiful HTC One S. This engineering success boasts a 4.3-inch super AMOLED capacitive multi-touchscreen with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels that brings every color to life for a great gaming experience, superb video and still image quality. Running on a Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU, this smartphone achieves great processing speeds with a flawless and glitch-free performance, and incredibly fast web surfing and download speeds. Its 16 GB of internal storage provides enough memory for all your applications, video, music, image, and document files. Immortalize your favorite moments with the astounding 8 MP rear camera that features auto-focus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, and face/smile detection for clear and crisp high-resolution images with minimal noise.
- Family LineHTC One
- Storage Capacity16GB
- ColorCeramic Black
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / HSDPA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/900/2100
- StyleTouch Screen
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Battery Capacity1650 mAh
- Display TechnologySuper Amoled
- Screen Size4.3"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.15 in.
- Depth0.31 in.
- Width2.56 in.
Most relevant reviews
- 8blaze2Feb 26, 2015by
I like the look and the use of this phone. Well worth the money.
This is my second one, I love this phone. The battery lasts well and I really like the blue color. It is really easy to use.
Awesome product well worth the money.
- bnadavJan 20, 2014by
good and cheap, but lacking external SD card.
I was looking for asecond smart phone so I needed something not so expensive, old, but still strong enough to be useable.
I just got the phone. I t appears to be solid and strong. It is still fast (as for January 2014), and honestly, I have been using the newest cyanogenmod for several months now with the newest rom, 4.4.2, and this appears to be faster. For me, it looks like as the android advance in versions, the phones become slower and slower. The only thing that saves the android is the very fast development of fast cpus: I currently own 2.3 ghz cheap that is not very faster than this HTC with its 4.0.2 android.
the camera appears to be good enough. screen is good, and high quality. The preblem is the lack of SD card - WTF? cannot insert my 32gb card full of pictures and films to this phone, they did not make a slot for it! For now, its the only major fault. If you need more than 16gb - stay away from this phone. But only for some music and regular phone use - it is more than enough.Read full review
- savage_sellerJun 17, 2014by
used sensations for two years, one s lasted me less than two months...
(1) Sleek and classy design
(2) HTC Sense is very user friendly
(3) Fast and snappy performance
(1) "Beats Audio" Rip off.
(2) Very low speaker volume & quality.
(3) Poor screen quality, mediocre at best
(4) Poor battery life
(5) No external storage / micro sd
A word of advice: You have to be careful when buying this phone, there are three different models with the same name "HTC One S" with three major differences, (1) hardware (2) basebands (3) One of them doesn't have LTE.
--- Always do a little research before buying.
--- Google is your friend :)
- fourkidsfarmNov 30, 2013by
Excellent phone! Highly recommend!
I bought this to replace my HTC G2 and have been TOTALLY happy with it. The features are easy to use and it takes great pictures. I really like how you can drag the camera icon into the ring to immediately take pics instead of having to unlock it and then go to the app. Tango runs fine on it and I am able to have video chats with my kids in another state. I've had the phone 3 months now and LOVE it!
- zfan_4_lifeOct 05, 2013by
Not the best phone out there, but good bang for your buck!
Overall, I am pretty happy with my phone. I upgraded from the MyTouch 4G, and this phone simply runs laps around it. However, I was not aware that there is no way to expand the memory of this phone, which is a huge deal breaker for me, given my love of music. The phone runs smooth and is very easy to use. The battery life might be its only other downfall.