HTC HD 7S - 16GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
About this product
- Product InformationMake calls, enjoy multimedia, take pictures, and use Windows Phone apps with the HTC HD7 S. This black smartphone is unlocked for use on your carrier of choice. Enjoy rich graphics on the 4.3-inch screen, which is big enough to read and edit your documents using the included document app. With 16 GB of space, this phone can store the 720p videos you make with the camcorder and the 5 MP photos you shoot. Built-in social media sharing options make it easy to stay connected to others. With this phone, you can also listen to the radio, record voice memos, open files in the native media player, and enjoy your tunes with the sound enhancement featured.
- Family LineHTC HD
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / EDGE / UMTS / HSDPA / GPRS,GSM / HSDPA
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS) 2100
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity1230 mAh
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.8 in.
- Depth0.43 in.
- Width2.68 in.
- Weight10.65 oz
- Release Date2011
- Antenna TypeIntegrated
Most relevant reviews
- arrexifeJun 30, 2014by
The behemoth HTC HD7 has some impressive specs like a 4.3-inch screen, 16GB of storage, and a 5-megapixel camera with 720p video capture, but it does not support T-Mobile's speedy HSPA+ network. There is no memory slot on the HTC HD7, offers 8 GB of internal storage, making it a good choice for storing a moderate amount of media.
A single core Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 processor. Its CPU runs at 1 GHz, which is slightly slower than average for a smartphone CPU. With a weight of 162 grams, its is somewhat heavier than average for a smartphone.
The phone uses a touch screen keypad to capture user input, which is standard on most modern smartphones.
An advertised talk time of 6 hours, which is a bit less than average. In terms of battery capacity, which is the best indicator of overall battery life, it holds 1,230 mAh, a tiny battery capacity for a smartphone.Read full review
- app6lesOct 07, 2014by
Excellent with limitations.
A really nice phone BUT two problems.
After switching on you have to slide the screen upwards. THis gets you to another screen which then requires you to touch the lower screen to get to the point of choosing what icon you want.
An unnecesary step!
Then when a call comes in simply sliding the "Accept" upwards does not always connect the call.
These problems may be of my making so I will go to the store to find out.
Bacically though these features are not user friendly.
Otherwise the HTC phone is excellent.
- 1mossystoneJul 03, 2014by
This is a GREAT small Cell for a older or young person that wants a small less costly phone that is easy to use. I like the Windows System, Size and the little built In Stand.
- aeromexanik1922...Oct 28, 2013by
good product, reliable soft
Good item, dificulties with syncronisation and battery is too weak for buisness calls, easy to use, good designe and ergonomy.
- dstephens-2012Jan 21, 2013by
Great value if you like to use windows over android!
I bought this phone to update from an old flip phone. I would say that I like the android better than the windows phone. most apps on windows you have to pay for. camera quality ok. overall, i like it... i guess its a good buy for the price. im new to the windows phone so i am sure there is alot that i dont know about the phone. Probably wouldnt buy another one. i have tmobile and this is an at&t phone, had to call tmobile, download zune to my computer and connect my phone by usb to update the latest verison of phone, than i had to run updates on phone which took an hour, and than i was able to use my phone. prior to that apps would not download and picture mail would not come through. so heads up if you are using a service other than at&t although it is unlocked.