Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $65.00Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by sharriff-0
- Est. delivery by Apr 7
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $50.00+ $5.00 Shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by linsebocker-0
- See details for delivery est.
- $35.96Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by evalueexpo
- Est. delivery by Apr 6
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Cell Phone Cases, Covers & Skins
Cell Phone SIM Cards
About this product
- Product InformationPair the sound construction of HTC mobile devices with the unlimited reach of the Sprint CDMA network, and the result is a smartphone that consistently exceeds expectations. This gorgeous HTC EVO 4G LTE phone combines black anodized aluminum, eye-catching red accents, and elegant silver trim that shouts luxury.The dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor and 1GB of RAM give this Sprint LTE phone speed and reliability. It’s like an EVO-lved HTC One. The 16GB internal storage can be supplemented for even more space. There’s a built-in slot for a microSD card. Just pop in a card up to 32GB, and you’re all set for plenty of apps, videos, and photos. The HTC EVO 4G is powered by the Sprint 4G LTE network, giving users instant access to their favorite apps and websites. Wi-Fi connectivity is quick and seamless.Built on the Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, the HTC Sense interface brings a layer of refinement to this device. Drag icons into the virtual ring at the bottom of the screen to quick launch it. Pull the ring up to the center to unlock it. Dragging the camera icon into the ring enables you to quickly take videos and pictures. You can also launch the browser, phone, and text messaging feature directly from the lock screen. Like sister HTC phones, the EVO 4G offers seven home screens for personalization with widgets and app shortcuts. The primary screen displays the time and current weather by default. Tapping on the weather will give you a detailed forecast. At 5.31 inches by 2.72 inches by 0.35 inches, the EVO smartphone is slightly thinner than the HTC One X. It weighs only 4.73 ounces, making it very comfortable to hold. There’s a very practical spring-loaded kickstand hidden in the back of the device for hands-free viewing. The 2000 mAh battery provides an outstanding 12 hours of talk time and 150 hours of standby time. The 4.7-inch Super LCD 2 screen (1280 by 720 pixels) is bright and produces vivid colors. The viewing angles are also very wide on this phone.The HTC EVO 4G LTE rear camera shoots 8-megapixel photos and has a dedicated image processor utilizing HTC’s ImageSense technology. Continuous Shooting mode captures bursts of four frames per second. There’s also HDR, a self-timer, wide-screen mode, geotagging, smile capture, and face detection. ISO and white balance are adjustable. The HD video recorder has 1080p HD resolution, comes with image stabilization, and records sound in stereo. For selfies or video chats, there’s a 1.3-megapixel camera. The EVO 4G’s sound is driven by Beats Audio, delivering crisp highs and powerful lows. Plug in a pair of Beats headphones, and the custom Beats equalizer setting will be activated for a truly outstanding aural experience. If you want great value in a high-performance cellphone with the advantages of the fast Sprint network, the HTC EVO 4G LTE 16GB black smartphone makes for a truly great choice.
- Family LineHTC EVO
- Model4G LTE
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network Technology1xRTT,CDMA2000 1X
- BandCDMA 800/1900 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO LTE 1900
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery Capacity2000 mAh
- Display TechnologyIPS LCD
- Screen Size4.7"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.31 in.
- Depth0.35 in.
- Width2.75 in.
Most relevant reviews
- savyshopper2Jun 28, 2016byTop favorable review
HTC EVO 4G LTE
This older model smart phone still has a lot of features people like, such as 4G LTE, a fair amount of internal memory, a built-in GPS & a handy stand. It seems constructed well. The screen is a nice size & clear. Voice quality is very good too. The only real problem I've found is that I can't seem to boost the volume high enough to comfortably hear low speaking callers sometimes, but perhaps I don't have a master setting optimized for this.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- bsa492Jul 19, 2016byTop critical review
Good product - For the price
This is an OK phone; better than the low-end stuff, but not the quality of the latest phones on the market. There are some nice features, like the built-in kick-stand. HTC has a nice way to get the phone up and running, with their support site. The one thing that has irked me in the 3 weeks that I've owned this phone is that the soft keypad (there is no hard keypad) does not support dragging, so you have to click on each and every key you wish to have entered. It slows the user down and makes for more typo's in the process. Overall, if you are looking for a cheap (I paid $45) smartphone, this might be a good candidate.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- capriberlinJan 16, 2017by
Easy to use phone. Battery dies quickly, could be becuz of too many apps and the battery and memory it takes to use many at one time. Love the phone. Not good camera quality but it gets the Job done
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- wingnut366Aug 21, 2015by
If you don't mind short battery life and tethers, this phone is great!
To date, this is the best phone I have had. I enjoyed the the features and have used most on it. However, the only SERIOUS drawback is the battery. NOT that it drains quickly, rather, that you CANNOT remove it from the phone and replace it. I would rather pull the battery out and place a fresh one in rather than have to keep it tethered. In an urban environment, tethering is ok, but if you are going to be away from an electrical outlet for a while, well, forget it. Other than that I really cannot say anything bad about the phone. It has exceeded my expectations. I am on my second Evo and used the first one till the darn thing basically fell apart. The HotSpot capability is awesome, and has kept me informed for all the things I need to be and connected to who I needed to be and entertained when I was either bored or waiting. RARELY did an app not work. Yes, there were times when calls didn't get to me but that is a network issue, not a phone issue. If you need a reliable phone, this is it. Read full review
- eric-beaucOct 28, 2015by
good phone...i'm cool with it...
i like the phone pretty well.....it gets better reception than the galaxy s2 and the s3.....although not as much ram as the galaxy....thats really the only thing i think is a bummer about it....o ..and the fact that when i bluetooth pair my phone to my pioneer 2 din touchscreen stereo head unit, it doesn't display the song info like the galaxy did....but othet tjan those little issues i like the phone better than the galaxy s2 and s3..plus the built in kickstand is cool,too.....
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $325.00Trending at $388.90
- $169.99Trending at $184.99
- $169.95Trending at $225.00
- $309.99Trending at $347.00
- $197.99Trending at $211.99
- $129.95Trending at $132.85
- $159.00Trending at $204.95