HTC EVO 4G LTE - 16GB - Black (Sprint) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $498.99Trending at $545.00
- $224.99Trending at $238.95
- $449.23Trending at $459.77
- $199.99Trending at $229.95
- $203.58Trending at $209.77
- $229.99Trending at $265.00
- $361.99Trending at $369.99
About this product
- Product InformationPair the sound construction of HTC mobile devices with the unlimited reach of the Sprint network and the result is a smartphone that consistently exceeds expectations. The HTC EVO is powered by the 4G LTE network, giving users instant access to their favorite apps and websites. Effortlessly browse through social media accounts on the HTC EVO's 4.7-inch HD touch screen supported by IPS technology. Capture crystal clear photos with the smartphone's 8MP camera. Use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth 4.0 connections to instantly share media with family and friends. The 2000mAh lithium ion battery offers users hours of talk time or casual browsing. Use the speed of the HTC EVO 4G LTE to stream videos, play games, or check emails, making it a valuable resource to keep you organized and occupied throughout the day.
- Family LineHTC EVO
- Model4G LTE
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network Technology1xRTT,CDMA2000 1X
- BandCDMA 800/1900 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO LTE 1900
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery Capacity2000 mAh
- Display TechnologyIPS LCD
- Screen Size4.7"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.31 in.
- Depth0.35 in.
- Width2.75 in.
Most relevant reviews
- savyshopper2Jun 28, 2016by
HTC EVO 4G LTE
This older model smart phone still has a lot of features people like, such as 4G LTE, a fair amount of internal memory, a built-in GPS & a handy stand. It seems constructed well. The screen is a nice size & clear. Voice quality is very good too. The only real problem I've found is that I can't seem to boost the volume high enough to comfortably hear low speaking callers sometimes, but perhaps I don't have a master setting optimized for this.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used
- ocarinaz64Feb 28, 2016by
Great phone at great price
This phone is a great deal. It offers 4G LTE capabilities. It also has had a great support team over the years via open source community. It is nearly 4 years old, but still does a good job. In fact, you can upgrade to Android 5.1.1, if you are so inclined.
Even if you aren't one to update your phone with custom software, it is still a worthy device that features 720p video and it's quite affordable.
Verified purchase: No
- gsmgab7Oct 27, 2015by
Love This Phone
This phone is amazing! It's durable, easy to use and has all the great qualities of a smart phone. The built in Beats headphone quality is also a major plus, especially if you are a music lover...
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- wingnut366Aug 21, 2015by
If you don't mind short battery life and tethers, this phone is great!
To date, this is the best phone I have had. I enjoyed the the features and have used most on it. However, the only SERIOUS drawback is the battery. NOT that it drains quickly, rather, that you CANNOT remove it from the phone and replace it. I would rather pull the battery out and place a fresh one in rather than have to keep it tethered. In an urban environment, tethering is ok, but if you are going to be away from an electrical outlet for a while, well, forget it. Other than that I really cannot say anything bad about the phone. It has exceeded my expectations. I am on my second Evo and used the first one till the darn thing basically fell apart. The HotSpot capability is awesome, and has kept me informed for all the things I need to be and connected to who I needed to be and entertained when I was either bored or waiting. RARELY did an app not work. Yes, there were times when calls didn't get to me but that is a network issue, not a phone issue. If you need a reliable phone, this is it.Read full review
- dlwharleyman69Dec 24, 2015by
A great phone that handled my abuse pretty well.
I was impressed by how sturdy the phone was. The first abuse was when I dropped it and cracked the touch screen. I ordered a touch screen off of ebay, looked at the U-Tube repair videos and was able to replace the screen myself. Disassembly was not that difficult compared to other phones I've had and repaired. The second abuse was when I dropped my phone case in the water and then the third abuse was when I dropped the phone in a creek. In both cases I was able to disassemble the phone, dry it out with compressed air and thengot it to operate after re-assembly. Unfortunately the phone started to have issues, so I rreplaced it with another one off of ebay. Great phone!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used