HTC EVO 4G - 1GB - Black (Sprint) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $199.95Trending at $208.99
- $249.77Trending at $259.99
- $474.99Trending at $479.99
- $267.95Trending at $294.75
- $259.79Trending at $269.79
- $339.99Trending at $612.68
- $259.78Trending at $267.72
About this product
- Product InformationThe 1GB HTC EVO 4G in black gives mobile users the opportunity to own a stylishly designed smartphone backed by a 1 GHz Qualcomm QSD 8650 processor. Treat yourself to a smooth multimedia mobile experience. The HTC EVO 4G delivers clear high-definition visuals on its multi-touch screen. View texts and graphics on the smartphone's 1280x720 HD screen, which measures 4.7 inches, supported with stabilizing IPS technology. The 8-megapixel rear camera captures the clearest pictures thanks to programmed autofocus and a double LED flash. Snap the hottest selfies or hold a quality video call on the phone's 1.3-megapixel front facing camera. Backed by the Android system, the WiMAX technology woven into the EVO draws Internet access from up to five computers.
- Family LineHTC EVO
- Storage Capacity1GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyCDMA / EVDO / WiMAX
- BandCDMA 800/1900 CDMA2000 1XEV-DO
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- ConnectivityBluetooth,Micro USB,USB,WiFi
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 360 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 144 hr
- Screen Size4.3"
- Display Resolution800 x 480 pixels
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.8 in.
- Depth0.51 in.
- Width2.6 in.
- Weight6 oz
- Release Date2012
Most relevant reviews
- klumpp99Jan 20, 2016by
HTC EVO 4G - Gently Used
A great phone for the value, and certainly met the 9/9.5 level for cosmetic quality. The used battery is just that. USED and unable to hold much of a charge. So be aware you might have to fork over for a new battery - but at $5-10, not a major expense considering the phone price. Just something to be aware of if we are being professional and transparent on our listings.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- fulltank5150Jul 21, 2016by
I personally have owned (including the one I presently own) 10 HTC Evo 4G phones, not because they break easily, not because of misplacing them... I have had just no luck with keeping things on my person. I have lost 6 evo's inside of the same gas station and the others just from normal things like dropping in a toilet by my nephew, a girlfriend smashed my last one with a hammer. They are so reliable under normal circumstances.
Verified purchase: Yes
- jcar32392Jan 28, 2016by
Google Market / Play App download / install ills
I've had three of these devices
One was locked in Boot Looping mode.
Bad ROM, no Recovery, no Factory Restore.
So I went looking for others, here on eBay
One had a cracked screen, but worked
Am using it's logic board
Another worked with battery and backdoor from
PROBLEM downloading Apps from Play / Market
Says: Starting Download, but nothing happens...
After many minutes
I have had experience with HTC myTouch 4Gs that gives no such problems. from Google Play.
Verified purchase: Yes
- nc_haleyFeb 21, 2016by
No longer works with Sprint
This was one of the best phones ever released. However it is no longer functional on the Sprint network...
Please note that this phone is not LTE. I tried to connect this phone 2/2016 and the calls failed. It would not work because this phone uses older WiMax technology that was phased out by Sprint in 11/2015. This phone was released in 2010 and it was out of service by 2015. Amazing how fast the technology changes.
- vaslittlecrowAug 25, 2015by
Nice inexpensive smartphone.
Not the latest and greatest smartphone but it does the job. It's very easy to use and it runs all the apps I need. Add a SD card for best results.