HTC Droid Incredible 2 ADR6350 - 4GB - Black (Verizon) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $199.95Trending at $208.99
- $249.77Trending at $259.99
- $339.99Trending at $612.68
- $208.95Trending at $219.95
- $259.78Trending at $267.72
- $449.79Trending at $479.79
- $549.00Trending at $599.99
About this product
- Product InformationWith its Android 2.2 platform, the HTC Droid Incredible 2 enables you to download thousands of online apps. Equipped with auto focus, the 8 MP rear camera of this HTC smartphone clicks sharp and clear pictures. GPS/AGPS-enabled, this HTC smartphone makes tracking locations easy. The 4-inch super LCD WVGA capacitive touchscreen of this HTC smartphone makes navigating through the smartphone's menu and tools a breeze. The Qualcomm MSM8655 processor of this HTC smartphone gives speedy access to widgets and apps, while refreshing the screen at a fast rate. The maximum memory of the HTC Droid Incredible 2 provides ample space to store pictures, videos, messages, and other data.
- Family LineHTC Droid Incredible 2
- Storage Capacity4GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyCDMA,EDGE,GPRS,GSM,HSPA / UMTS
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 CDMA 800/1900 UMTS/HSPA 900/2100
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Screen Size4"
- Display Resolution800 x 480
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.75 in.
- Depth0.48 in.
- Width2.52 in.
Most relevant reviews
- may40691-7Dec 18, 2015by
Beloved Gift of God the Craftsmen
I love this phone type, it is a versatile functioning phone. This phone has great features that are easy to navigate thru.
Verified purchase: No
- mantosconsultin...Aug 12, 2014by
Does not requiring sharing contacts with Verizon or Google. Low purchase $
The biggest reason that I like the HTC Droid Incredible 2 is that unlike the newest HTC Android Ultra, you are not required to share your contacts with Verizon or Google. I sync with Microsoft Outlook using MyPhone Explorer. I think that Google and Verizon know too much about us and are all too willing to share that information with others. Share my contacts? No thanks. I like my friends.
The down side of the phone is that some of the important parts wear out quickly. These include the USB charging port and power button that can be replaced relatively easily.
Unfortunately, the third part that breaks is the headphone jack, which cannot be replaced as it is integrated into the motherboard. However, you can use an external Bluetooth device to mitigate the headphone jack wearing out.
The great part is that you can buy one of these phones off E-Bay for on the order of $50. I have purchased two and they were both like new.
The phone does everything I want including that it will play music, books, email, etc. and Oh yeah - it actually rings when someone calls you.
For the money, it's a great deal.Read full review
- faithc330Apr 06, 2015by
Easy to use and very responsive
Easy to use, and a lot of features for a reasonably priced phone.It was easy to get it up and going. Its very responsive when you go to different screens and getting on the internet
- 1803yewJan 30, 2016by
Great little phone
Bought new now for my husband and a friend. These have been out for quite a while, but they didnt need a bigger fancier phone. Ive had one and so have some friends. These are excellent 3g phones and take awesome pics. Alot of bang for your buck!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- sydkneecapOct 15, 2014by
This phone is amazing. I've had an iPhone 4 for three years now and finally decided to switch to a Droid. This phone is fantastic. It picks up on keyboard touch and everything so much faster and more sensitive than an iPhone-but not too sensitive. This is honestly such an upgrade. I was so nervous to switch because I use my phone for work and need it to be fast enough and reliable. I'm very impressed by this phone and would definitely recommend it to someone who wants a good smartphone for a reasonable price.