HTC Droid Eris - Black (Verizon) Smartphone
About this product
- Product InformationCompact and stylish, the HTC Droid Eris is a mid-range smartphone designed to operate in a CDMA network. The HTC smartphone runs on Android Cupcake OS that is packed with Google mobile services and also supports installation of preferred applications. The 3.2-inch HVGA resolution screen delivers images with rich colors. The Android mobile has a 5 MP rear camera that lets you capture photographs with amazing quality. With Wi-Fi connectivity, the HTC Droid Eris, you can surf the web, check mails and stream videos. With integrated social networking and multiple messaging options, this HTC smartphone lets you stay in touch with your contacts all the time. The Android phone has an on-board GPS with A-GPS support to offer navigational assistance to reach your destination. This Bluetooth-enabled HTC Droid Eris heps you to sync files with other portable devices easily.
- Family LineHTC Droid
- Storage Capacity512MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyCDMA / EVDO Rev. A,CDMA2000 1X
- BandCDMA2000 1X 1900/800
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1300 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 214 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 373 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size3.2"
- Display Resolution320 x 480 pixels
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.45 in.
- Depth0.51 in.
- Width2.2 in.
- Weight4.23 oz
Most relevant reviews
- derwine12Jan 11, 2013by
Best phone overall price good, great phone, small and just what I needed!!! This phone is very hard to beat. I won't upgrade for a long time!!!!!
- kjldog7Sep 08, 2011by
it is an awesome product!
i bought this product because it seemed good.
i do not dislike this product.
this product works well compared to others
- ourstuff_2007Oct 21, 2010by
Save your money
This phone is a cheap knockoff,very flimsy plastic, it does seem to work well, spend the extra little bit of money and get a real droid, avoid the Eris.
- 969380492@delet...May 18, 2010by
InJanuary I had the ptin to et this phone, bt I decided to go with the blackberry curve. not a bad phone, not a bad phone aat all, but it was not everything that I thought it would be. I have an I-pd touch that i am on all the time, ad some one that had the droid said you would love the droid it has the apps just like that and it does so much more than your blackberry."
I Looked at the Droid by motoroloa and it was very heavy and bulk for me but I liked the touch screen feature and how fast it was, that was when I saw the Droid Eris. It called my name and I feel in love, THIS IS THE BEST PHONE THAT I HAVE EVERED HAD, and I have had a lot of phones. The camera is a amazing and the way that you can customize your home sccreen, and all of the apps that are free to download including many that you must pay for for the I-phoe! I sugguest this phone to any and everyone no one will be disappointedRead full review
- cateye77Apr 01, 2010by
This phone is amazing. It is my first phone of this type, so I may be easily impressed.
People talk about speed and battery life and .... but remember, it's a phone!
I highly recommend this device.