Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $39.99Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by tech4wireless
- Est. delivery by Jan 31
- $19.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by c64man
- Est. delivery by Feb 3
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationSlim and compact, the HTC Droid Eris cellular phone is equipped with plenty of features. This HTC cellular phone features a large touch screen that is easy to use. The HTC Droid Eris also comes with a 5MP auto-focus camera that takes crystal clear photos that can be shared with loved ones through messaging and email. A 3.5mm headphone jack makes this phone perfect for listening to music. A memory card slot for extra storage is included on this HTC cellular phone. The HTC Droid Eris has voice memo and Bluetooth capability. In addition to these features, users will appreciate the HTC Droid Eris cellular phone for its Wi-Fi connectivity that gives users the option to connect to the internet and surf the web or check their email. With so many options and features, it is an ideal phone for those looking for a durable phone with the convenience of extra features.
- NetworkPage Plus Cellular
- Family LineHTC Droid
- Storage Capacity512MB
- Network TechnologyCDMA2000 1xEV-DO Rev.A
- BandCDMA 800/1900 CDMA2000 1XEV-DO
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity1300 mAh
- Display TechnologyTFT
- Touch ScreenYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.45 in.
- Depth0.51 in.
- Width2.2 in.
- Weight4.23 oz
Most relevant reviews
- a02eb341525e657...May 04, 2015by
Cant say because of who I bought it from BAD TERRIBLE Company!!
my experience with this was TERRIBLE BECAUSE of the cell phone "doctors" RUDEST, NASTIEST, CARE FREE if you have a problem with their products people ive ever dealt with in my life, and im 50!!! Their website says cell phone REPAIR shop, told em product they sent me didn't work, I need tech support bad.."oh well, guess you just need to return it" I asked you mean you don't have any tech support? They said "if you hard reset it that's all we would've done" I said and THAT makes you a repair shop and they hung up on me!! if I had power to take them off of ebay I would so no one else will have to experience the TERRIBLE experience I had with them. My rating of them on a scale of 1-10 MINUS 10,000
- thecomputerman5...May 17, 2016by
I love it and changed the esn myself, it is great
Verified purchase: Yes
- theflibblesOct 05, 2011by
Terrible. Underpowered, buggy and poor build quality. Keep clear.
Perhaps the worst Android powered phone on the market? The amazing thing is that there are so many positive reviews. From reading them you can only conclude that people wrote the reviews not long after receiving their phones and/or they simply don't attempt to use the phone for anything other than calls, txts and maybe Facebook. We bought 2 phones. Within a year both phones had developed dead spots on the touch screen that eventually made both unusable and the screens had to be replaced (and yes we do keep them in cases that protect the screens heavily.) In my mind that can only equal terrible build quality. Whereas the iPhone we owned for 3 years before that still works as does my 4yr old iTouch and they've been greatly abused (I far prefer the Android OS though). Then there's the technical side. The phone is hugely underpowered so that if you instal more than a few basic apps and it will slow to a crawl, frequently becomming unusable and making simple tasks such as answering calls slow and difficult. Task killer apps only help with that minimally. Talking of making calls the internal speaker is awful. And finally there's the memory or lack of. It's great having access to thousands upon thousands of apps. Unfortunately the phone does not have enough internal memory (the stuff you can't upgrade) to store more than a handful, which means continually removing and re-installing apps as you need them to make space. In summary you literally couldn't pay me to use another Eris and due to the build quality it's doubtful we'll be buying any HTC phone in the near future. Read full review
- ms.fina1Nov 09, 2015by
Great phone works with government phone program just fine,,,I would reorder this item
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 1014520001@dele...Mar 02, 2012by
Not worth it.
My Droid Incredible kicked the bucket, so I bought this phone to hold me over the few months until I could cash in an upgrade. Don't buy this phone. It pocket dials, I don't know how a touch screen phone with a password pocket dials, but this one does. I rely on my phone's alarm, but this one simply will not go off if the phone is plugged in the wall. And I need the phone plugged into the wall often because the battery seldom can make it through my standard 10 hour workday. I have a battery saver app installed, do not have emails pushed to my phone, and tend to be in lectures and meetings, so I'm not really on it, yet the battery rarely lasts until I get home. DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $214.99Trending at $220.00
- $324.99Trending at $408.65
- $419.99Trending at $464.95
- $129.95Trending at $144.94
- $583.64Trending at $614.99
- $213.33Trending at $219.99
- $214.11Trending at $233.84