All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Hobby RC Car, Truck & Motorcycle Body Parts & Interior
Best Selling in Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles
Save on Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles
- $599.95Trending at $799.99
- $135.00Trending at $265.66
- $599.99Trending at $615.00
- $144.27Trending at $155.34
- $159.99Trending at $169.99
- $284.99Trending at $341.89
- $189.95Trending at $199.94
About this product
- Product InformationGet on the tires, plug the batteries, and get racing with the Micro RS4 car. The Micro Pro Control electronic speed controller of this HPI racing car needs no set up as it smartly features the plug and play' technology. With the scale of 1/18, this HPI RTR RS4 brings the thrill of racing outdoors inside your house or garage; while the single belt 4WD drivetrain and rubber tires of this HPI racing car simplifies racing on tile, low-pile carpet, and wood floors. The Micro RS4 car lets you decide between long runtime of AA batteries or lightweight performance of AAA batteries as the smart battery holder adjusts accordingly. Enjoy superb control and precision over your cars with the fully loaded TX-2 radio system of this HPI RTR RS4.
- BrandHPI Racing
- CharacterMicro RS4
- Vehicle TypeRC Car
- Car TypeRacing
- Fuel SourceElectric
- BatteryAA Alkaline
- Drive Train4x4
- Max Speed20 mph
- Playing Time40 min
Most relevant reviews
- davisdesigngrap...Jun 06, 2016by
Excellent small r/c for office fun!
Bought this car to replace my old one and absolutely LOVE it! Great fun for office break time and small enough to leave on the desk when I'm done!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- kstogniewJun 06, 2014by
A great starting point for anyone that is interested in RC cars
These cars are a great starting point for anyone that is interested in RC cars. They are very easy to build and have minimal parts to lose or break. In addition they aren't that expensive so if you decide that RC cars aren't what interest you aren't taking that big of a loss, considering most of this platform is a bit out dated it's relatively easy to get a complete micro RS4 plus some upgrades for under $150 on ebay. The only drawbacks I have run into is, over time the drive belt system in these cars because they are on the right hand side tend to pull to that side after heavy use, but a new belt can be purchased for about $10 that fixes this issue until it stretches out again.
- anthonemmon_0Jan 21, 2017by
Awesome all around
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- tester_dkdJul 03, 2014by
Love this! My Husband purchased the larger version, so when I saw this I HAD to have it! We have all kinds of R/C vehicles... Super quick, and great to chase the cat around with. The extra wheels and tires totally cool!