Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $999.97Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by beckettsbooth
- Est. delivery by Mar 16
- $49.95+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by joshuduval
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Printer Ink Cartridges
About this product
- Product InformationGet the upper hand in office productivity with the HP OfficeJet All-In-One Inkjet Printer (6500A) that can scan, fax, print, and copy. This printer allows you to easily share your printer with built-in wired networking and conveniently scan and fax so you keep your business operations running smoothly. In addition, the printer allows you to get professional color at lower cost per page and with less energy use. It features four separate ink jets that allow you to print clear documents with sharp texts and graphics. An easy to use printer conveniently prints up to 250 pages without having to reload the paper tray. Moreover, the automatic document feeder provides convenience by scanning, faxing, and copying up to 32 pages at a time.
- ModelOfficeJet 6500A Plus E710n
- Printer TypeAll-In-One Printer
- Family LineHP OfficeJet
- Output TypeColor
- Black print speed up to32ppm
- Max Resolution (BW)600 x 600 dpi
- Color print speed up to31 ppm
- Max Resolution (Color)4800 x 1200 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyThermal Inkjet
- Computer Operating SystemLinux,Microsoft Windows Vista,Microsoft Windows XP
- First Page Out Time17 Seconds
- InterfaceEthernet (RJ-11),Ethernet (RJ-45),USB 2.0,Wireless
- Form FactorDesktop
- Duplex PrintoutStandard
- Memory Card CompatibilityMagicGate Memory Stick,Memory Stick,Memory Stick DUO,Memory Stick PRO Duo,Memory Stick Pro,MicroSD,MiniSD,Multimedia Card,SDHC,Secure Digital (SD),xD Picture Card
- Printers Special FeaturesBorderless Printing,Ink Level Gauge,Scan Once Print Many
- Media TypeCards,Text
- Media Capacity250 Pages
- Networking TypeNetwork Adapter,Wireless Network Adapter
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,Hi-Speed USB
- Installed RAM64 MB
- Modem TypeFax
- Width18.8 in.
- Depth17.7 in.
- Height10.2 in.
- Weight18.15 lb.
- PanelTouch Screen
Most relevant reviews
- tmillerfamilyJul 26, 2016byTop favorable review
Great printer, Scanner, Coppier
We are using this model and the larger format version the 7500A in our Tax offices. It has been great for getting clear copies of our clients source documents, scanning documents for ACA enrollments and it also does very well in copying photos. (you do need to keep the heads cleaned) After 5 years of heavy use our first one broke the carriage belt. We liked it so much, we purchased the same model to replace it with.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- wdsstw_na0wufhsMay 31, 2016byTop critical review
It stopped working within 5 minutes of setting up
I like this printer HP Officejet 6500A All-in One because it is fast and uses less ink. I know because I had one in the past. Perhaps I received an defected one. The printer worked for the first 5 minutes then the paper feeder stopped working and started making a noise.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- viper1947Jun 03, 2012by
Great printer for the money. HP should have left this in their line up
Printer is compact and allows good in home / business office capability. It has just enough features and is not confusing to install. Works great as a wireless printer and has good speed for scanning and printing. The auto feed on this HP product is greatly improved over the earlier models that had problems with picking up pages and feeding them to the scanner or fax. Recent upgrade to Windows 10 had problems with using printer as the drivers are old and the printer is no longer supported by HP for updates. All in all, a great value for the money!
- loren4388Jun 11, 2011by
The HP 6500-A: Poorly Contructed with Lots of Features
Hewlett-Packard has out-flimsied themselves with the 6500-A. The construction is as cheap as they could possibly have made it. My previous HP printer had the hinges break off of the scanner cover in gentle normal usage... not allowing cover to close and ending it's life. Hence, I had to buy another printer. My previous HP unit used 6 large cartridges that were inexpensive to replace. Great color rendition. Being able to replace ONLY the color you need keeps from throwing out an otherwise useful cartrige. Bravo! This one uses 4 smaller ones and still makes a lot of sense. The "copy holding" device on this one (where the printed work is held) sticks out and is the thinnest possible plastic. There is nothing solid feeling about this unit anywhere else. The BIG WARNING is that there is NO tray for 4X6 photo paper. One ad for this unit indicated it held 80 sheets of photopaper. Not mentioned was that it had to be 8 1/2 by 11". This means each picture has to be cut out and trimmed. When 4X6 paper is so easily available and simple to use, how could HP have screwed this up? The large number of people with digital cameras will not be happy with this unit. I will now have to buy a separate photo printer... and they are not cheap... if I want to use 4X6 paper. Scanning photos did not seem to be as clear... even at higher resolution numbers... as I had previously experienced. On the plus side: Double sided printing could be a plus. I've not had any paper jamming issues as I've read in reviews by others. HP still has the best per copy printing price which is what kept me with HP. Noise levels while printing were not high. Have not yet used the Wi-Fi printing access. A second computer at a distance in the same room will make this necessary. Reading the reviews of other printers lead me right back to HP. I just wish they would realize they are not endearing themselves to the buying public by producing products that are so obviously poorly constructed. The auto industry tried that and look where they ended up! I would grudgingly reccommend this printer to a friend. Read full review
- liochem42Mar 06, 2013by
Awesome Product! Best bang for the buck from all the choices on Ebay.
I bought this as a replacement of an HP C1315v. The printer prints some amazing photo prints. I use both 4 x 6 and 5 x 7 glossy paper. The text, photo and other features of this printer are hard to beat. I don't use the fax feature but all the rest I use day to day. The multi-card slot found on the front is a plus in case your computer does not have one. I found a seller on ebay who refurbishes the inkjet cartridges that this printer uses and they work GREAT! You really have not lived when you can tell a visitor that they can print a photo or a document from their cell phone in my house without wires! I just give them my wireless router pass key and viola! PROS: everything that it does. CONS: have not found any dislikes about it yet.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $154.00Trending at $165.95
- $500.00Trending at $580.33
- $237.30Trending at $385.76
- $53.99Trending at $54.99
- $79.00Trending at $84.99
- $190.00Trending at $199.99