All listings for this product
Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $154.00Trending at $165.95
- $545.00Trending at $567.98
- $500.00Trending at $580.33
- $62.98Trending at $64.98
- $70.00Trending at $84.99
- $750.00Trending at $850.00
About this product
- Product InformationVersatile and reliable, the HP LaserJet Pro 100 MFP M175nw is an all-in-one printer that prints high-quality photos and laser-quality text, in seconds. This HP laser printer prints black and white documents at 16 ppm, enabling you to complete your printing jobs quickly. The HP LaserJet Pro 100 MFP M175nw employs a copy optimization feature that enhances the copy quality of the document. Featuring Wi-Fi support, you can access this HP laser printer via Wi-Fi-enabled smartphones and tablet PCs. Incorporating color match settings, you can adjust the color output of this all-in-one printer before printing the document. Using the front panel access, you can easily replace the cartridges. Share documents with everyone on your network, using the plug and print feature of the HP LaserJet Pro 100 MFP M175nw.
- ModelLaserJet Pro 100 MFP M175nw
- Printer TypeAll-In-One Printer
- Family LineHP LaserJet
- Output TypeColor
- Black print speed up to17 ppm
- Max Resolution (BW)600 x 600 dpi
- Color print speed up to4 ppm
- Max Resolution (Color)600 x 600 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyColor Laser
- Computer Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows 7,Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- First Page Out Time28 Seconds
- InterfaceEthernet (RJ-45),USB 2.0,Wireless
- Form FactorDesktop,Stationary
- Duplex PrintoutStandard
- Media TypeBond Paper,Brochures,Color Paper,Glossy Paper,Photo Paper,Plain Paper,Preprinted Paper,Prepunched Paper,Recycled Paper,Rough Paper
- Max Media SizeLetter (216 x 279 mm)
- Media Capacity150 Sheets
- Networking Type10/100BaseTx,Network Adapter,Wireless Network Adapter
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet
- Installed RAM128 MB
- Scanner Resolution1200 x 1200 dpi
- Width17 in.
- Depth13 in.
- Height17 in.
- Weight35.7 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- tv954Jul 08, 2013by
Nice all-in-one unit for home or small office.
I was upgrading my tower and had an older HP 2600n laserjet and an even older HP flatbed scanner and so decided to get an all-in-one copier/scanner/printer. I liked HP stuff and found this model for a good price on eBay. It works really well and it's nice to be able to copy something without having to scan it first and then save and print from the computer. I do have to say that the first one had a hardware problem with the heating element and I struggled for a couple of days, by myself, and then with HP tech support to figure out what was wrong, but in the end an very nice HP Support Supervisor got on the phone and said they would send me a new one. I had the new one in two days, with a complimentary black toner cartridge, and return label for the defective unit. A very satisfying experience with a reputable company, even if the preference was to have the first one work the way it should have. The only reason this unit got 4 instead of 5 stars. The new unit has worked flawlessly since I got it and the online resources from HP are extensive and useful. Read full review
- eujumeMar 12, 2012by
High quality color printer at a reasonable cost
This printed makes excellent quality color prints and copies. The ADF scanner also works very well and produces high quality scans. The printer can be a little slow at times. All together, a very good product at a reasonable price for a color printer.
- 1022832248@dele...Jul 09, 2012by
This product is better than I expected. It's user friendly, easy to operate and functions like a champ. It does everything I need. To this point I have no complaints. I'd recommend this product to anyone. It's money well spent!
- kcstunna82Mar 03, 2013by
I love this printer I mainly use it for school and home use. It is very fast when it comes to printing and the WiFi works great.
- gmarcy51Feb 08, 2013by
so not happy, vendor was rude and insulting, a simple no you can not return due to 14 day return policy would have be enough, I don't feel it was necessary to tell me I have no common sense, Ebay you lost a costumer