HP LaserJet P2015dn Workgroup Laser Printer
About this product
- Product InformationThe HP P2015DN Laser Printer is perfect for small home offices, as it is a compact device that doesn't take up too much space. This is a fairly fast printer and prints up to 27 pages per minute. It prints graphics at about 21 pages per minute, and text with graphics at about 22 pages per minute. Since this printer is fast to produce, it cuts down your home office time usually spent waiting for hard copies. The quality of the print is crisp, clear, and bright, with print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. With a 250-sheet input tray and 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, this printer performs well when you need to produce bulk documents. The HP P2015DN Laser Printer prints a variety of media types, including plain, recycled, envelopes, labels, cardstock, and transparencies.
- ModelLaserJet P2015dn
- Printer TypeWorkgroup Printer
- Family LineHP LaserJet
- Output TypeBlack & White
- Black print speed up to27 ppm
- Max Resolution (BW)1200 x 1200 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyLaser
- Computer Operating SystemApple MacOS X,Apple MacOS X 10.2,Apple MacOS X 10.3,Apple MacOS X 10.4,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition,Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition,Microsoft Windows Server 2003,Microsoft Windows XP Home,Microsoft Windows XP Pro x64,Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Monthly Duty Volume15000 Pages
- First Page Out Time8.5 Seconds
- InterfaceEthernet (RJ-45),USB 2.0
- Form FactorStationary
- Duplex PrintoutStandard
- Direct Printing CapabilitiesPrint Photos Without a PC
- Printers Special FeaturesEmbedded Web Server
- Media TypeBond Paper,Cards,Color Paper,Envelopes,Heavy-Weight Paper,Labels,Plain Paper,Prepunched Paper,Recycled Paper,Rough Paper,Transparencies,Vellum Paper
- Max Media SizeLegal (216 x 356 mm, 8.5 x 14")
- Media Capacity550 Sheets
- Networking Type10/100BaseT,10/100BaseTx,Network Adapter,Network Adapter (Optional),Print Server,Wireless Network Adapter (Optional),Wireless Print Server (Optional)
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,Hi-Speed USB
- Installed RAM32 MB
- Max. Memory288 MB
- Width13.8 in.
- Depth10.1 in.
- Height14.3 in.
- Weight24.25 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- putnamprinceNov 09, 2015Verified purchase - USEDby
Used this printer model before and I find that it does live up to its' nick name the work horse. Great value, easy to set up and operate.
- smokinjoescycleNov 03, 2015USEDby
Works perfectly, no problems
This printer is a true workhorse. All of the computers in the building use this printer, so it runs a lot. We have had no problems at all with it.
- sundance8944Jun 25, 2014by
Buy one-you won't regret it!
I love this machine. If you have to run off thousands a sheets in black and white, without paper jams, this is the machine for you. I had one when I taught, and loved it, so when I retired, I bought a used one on eBay. Since my daughter ran off thousands of pages when she was getting her degree, with no maintenance problems, I purchased one for her when she moved out. I actually would love it even more if it could scan and had a color option, but I have a previous printer than can do those tasks. The previous printer is just very touchy and often won't work, while the 3 HP LaserJet P2015DN's that I have purchased have been problem free. It's a great workhorse computer.
- captainjohnsail...Dec 02, 2014by
works very good-quick. Have used the same model on 2 different instruments for over 5 years they worked everyday. producing 100's pages everyday never jammed.
- youngward12Dec 03, 2012by
Machine works great! Good value.
Bought this used product because it was a model discontinued by manufacturer HP but we had several toner cartridges left to use from our prior 2015dn which had to be disposed of. There is a warning light that won't go off, which is supposed to indicate that the print cartridge has been removed. Well, the print cartridge has certainly not been removed or it would not print! Anyway, we just ignore the warning light and everything works great. This model is a little slow to print the first page of a document after the command is sent, but the inconvenience is extremely minimal.