Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationAdd a splash of color to all your business documents with the HP LaserJet 2605dn Color Printer. It delivers impressive performance with speeds of up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color, and handles complex jobs with a 300 MHz processor and 64 MB of base memory. Enjoy superior print quality and achieve professional-quality results in brilliant color with HP ColorSphere Toner and HP Imageret 2400. Be more productive and do it with style with the powerful and versatile LaserJet 2605dn.
- ModelLaserJet 2605dn
- Printer TypeWorkgroup Printer
- Family LineHP LaserJet
- Output TypeColor
- Black print speed up to12 ppm
- Max Resolution (BW)1200 x 1200 dpi
- Color print speed up to10 ppm
- Max Resolution (Color)600 x 600 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyColor Laser
- Computer Operating SystemApple MacOS X,IBM OS/2,Linux,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition,Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition,Microsoft Windows Server 2003,Microsoft Windows XP Home,UNIX
- Monthly Duty Volume35000 Pages
- First Page Out Time20 Seconds
- InterfaceEthernet (RJ-45),USB 2.0
- Form FactorStationary
- Duplex PrintoutStandard
- Media TypeBond Paper,Cards,Color Paper,Envelopes,Glossy Photo Paper,Labels,Matte Photo Paper,Plain Paper,Prepunched Paper,Recycled Paper,Rough Paper,Transparencies
- Max Media SizeLegal (216 x 356 mm, 8.5 x 14")
- Media Capacity500 Sheets
- Networking Type10/100BaseTx,Print Server
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,Fast Ethernet
- Installed RAM64 MB
- Max. Memory320 MB
- Width16.1 in.
- Depth17.8 in.
- Height15.5 in.
- Weight43.8 lb.
- PanelMonochrome LCD
- Release DateJune, 2006
Most relevant reviews
- normaaug1954Jan 22, 2015by
Great printer, good value prompt shipment well packed
Nice printer at a GREAT price! Not the fastest but beats the heck out of inkjets. Print is print shop quality, colors are vivid, no bleed great resolution. Duplexes effortlessly. This machine is miles ahead of the all one cartridge models. Each of the color cartridges and the black cartridge are independently replaceable, and gosh the cartridges are so easy to replace! This is absolutely a solid value, represents what HP can do when they stay focused on their core competency - making great medium and heavy duty laser printers! Very pleased!
- 1219815087@dele...Mar 08, 2014by
An outstanding work horse of a printer
This is my second HP Color LaserJet 2605n printer because the first one I had was a real workhorse for my appraisal business and after 4 years of very, very hard use, the print quality started to deteriorate, which required me to by this second refurbished 2605n printer. Also, this printer allows me to print a very old DOS sketch program for my appraisal reports, which is the main reason I bought the 2605n printer. Print quality and speed plus operating costs (toner) are very good with this printer. A very reliable printer!
- samalco508Jan 08, 2013by
HP 2605dn duplexing color printer
I purchased a HP 2600n about 4 years ago. It had problems, so I stopped using it. I am now a grandfather and wanted to print pictures of my Grandson. When I saw this printer on Ebay I did a little research and decided to take a chance on it. I love it! It prints beautiful color pages and pictures. It is fast unless you are doing a heavy density picture. I would recommend this printer highly!
- vermaashishMar 08, 2011by
HP LaserJet 2605dn faulty Magenta printing
Bought this printer second hand wanting something affordable, printing color and in duplex. I was told in printer in good condition but the Magenta prints faded even though there is still a decent amount of toner left. Otherwise prints well. I found out afterwards, that Magenta fading is a known flaw in this model because of design the optical mirrors get dirty after awhile. I followed online instructions at forum to open printer and laser area (takes few hours) but my lenses/mirrors were clean so didn't help. Other other issue is the LCD display is very dull. I don't know if there is a separate battery. Otherwise the printer itself works great-duplexer, speed, hookup.
- robertlancerfin...May 03, 2014by
I replaced by old LaserJet 2605dn with this one. It works a lot better than the old one did, although the colors do not print as bright as a new printer would. I did not expect new printer quality, however, so I am satisfied with the purchase. The vendor was prompt and has communicated with me after the purchase.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- $227.95Trending at $399.00
- $449.00Trending at $537.87
- $89.99Trending at $119.47
- $39.89Trending at $78.62
- $112.99Trending at $118.63
- $175.99Trending at $189.99
- $189.95Trending at $209.88