Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $12.00+ $14.99 Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by wholesaleoutlet70
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $12.99+ $4.99 Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by main-st
- See details for delivery est.
- $36.99Free shipping
- Seller refurbished condition
- Sold by uscartridge
- Est. delivery by Jan 27
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe HP 06A (C3906A) black toner cartridge, featuring the microfine toner, gives sharp and crisp high resolution prints. Get bulk printing done, without having to change the cartridge often, with this HP toner cartridge that is capable of yielding up to 2500 pages. Using laser technology for printing, this black toner cartridge produces clear and reliable prints. The HP 06A (C3906A) black cartridge toner is compatible with HP LaserJet 5L, 6L, 3100, and 3150 series printers. This HP toner cartridge maintains the quality of the print, providing consistency in every print that is produced from it. With professional lab like results, this black toner cartridge gives superior-quality prints.
- ModelHP 06A
- TypeToner Cartridge
- Compatible ModelsHP LaserJet 3100 All In One Laser Printer ; HP LaserJet 3100xi All In One Laser Printer ; HP LaserJet 3150se Laser Printer ; HP LaserJet 3100se Laser Printer ; HP LaserJet 3150xi All In One Laser Printer ; HP LaserJet 3150 All In One Laser Printer
Most relevant reviews
- vocalgirl391994Oct 09, 2011by
Very good value!
I had run out of toner for my printer. I chose ebay to make the purchase because I have come to trust what ever I buy 99.999% of the time. When you see the prices of brand new cartridges, it is crazy. I chose to get a refurbished one due to lower cost and it has been working great and I will buy this type of product again when the time comes. I have even mentioned it to a friend who was looking for a similar item. So far, well worth it.
- kwpn2000Oct 09, 2012by
Very disappointing and unusable!
This is the correct toner cartridge for my LaserJet printer, however, it was either old or a second and produced a lighter print than the previous cartridge I was replacing! The seller would not take it back or replace it. Do yourself a favor, buy your toner cartridges from Office Depot or Best Buy. You get what you pay for!
- customgamesyste...Jun 24, 2012by
Awesome product! Great value for the Money! Buy with confidence!
It was easy to instill and set up. The ink doesn't run like with a refill. The quality of ink is excellent.
- kometcycloneOct 05, 2011by
Great product at great price
Great product for the price. The item came without directions and this was the first time I had refilled this particular printer. Wasn't sure whether to remove some loose tape and put the cartridge into the printer. Didn't work properly, so removed the cartridge and then the tape. Re-inserted into printer and great printer characteristics. Like having a new printer again..
- jimcin842Mar 02, 2012by
easy, correct information and fast shipping
Have hewlett packard Laser Jet 5L printer which is old but works great. The only problem is when it runs out of toner and it is more costly to purchase at local store then on line. This toner works great in our printer and will purchase it again.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Toner Cartridges
Save on Toner Cartridges
- $13.99Trending at $26.98
- $9.99Trending at $16.98
- $33.85Trending at $42.97
- $65.00Trending at $79.28
- $17.90Trending at $18.50
- $74.99Trending at $92.00
- $36.99Trending at $38.97