Gyromite (Nintendo Entertainment System, 1985)
Top Selling in Video Games
Great Prices on Video Games
- $44.99Trending at $47.99
- $48.99Trending at $53.99
- $19.98Trending at $21.48
- $21.00Trending at $26.99
- $44.99Trending at $50.00
- $25.95Trending at $27.93
- $13.00Trending at $17.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe 1985 Nintendo Entertainment System game "Gyromite" is a brain-teasing puzzle game that is both entertaining and challenging. You can play as Professor Hector or the robot R.O.B and solve puzzles to move forward while avoiding dangerous obstacles, such as bundles of dynamite and hungry bird-like creatures. Gyromite has one and two player modes, each with unique properties. Single-player mode has 25 levels, while two-player cooperative mode contains 40. This game gives players the opportunity to practice critical thinking and sharpen problem solving skills as they make their way through increasingly difficult puzzles. The pixelated 8-bit graphics of this vintage game give it a classic look that many gamers enjoy.
- PlatformNintendo Entertainment System
- ESRB RatingRP - Rating Pending
- GenreAction,Action, Adventure,Puzzle
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year1985
Most relevant reviews
- 11thhourlogisti...Feb 19, 2014by
Nostalgia. Pure and simple.
Absolutely love this game. Works perfect. Brings back a lot of memories. The game itself is part of the ROB the Robot NES package. The game can be played on a stand alone basis though. Little more challenging considering you have to utilize 2 separate controllers at once.
- viktor_billSep 21, 2014by
Good NES classic!
Really good classic game!
Fun to play with friends but it can get boring after just a few minutes! But it's an awesome classic game for the NES!
And i recommend to get it!
One bad thing is that you only can play 2 players.
- jalowestJan 05, 2011by
This version of Gyromite was an early version rushed to the USA with an adapter that converted the 60 pin Famicom game to the 72 pin (USA NES) version. This is now a collectors item due mostly to the fact that a person can remove the 60 pin famicom chip and use the open slot in the adapter to "insert" and "play" a Famicom game on the NES (with moderate alteration to the original cartridge)
note: Not all Gyromite cartidges have the Famicom adaptor
- ricardcgSep 27, 2010by
Gyromite w/famicom converter.
Gyromite is one of two games that were especially designed for use with Nintendo's Robotic Operating Buddy, more commonly known as the R.O.B. Gyromite is the more common of the two R.O.B. games. Stack up was the other game in the series. Although Gyromite was made for use with the R.O.B., it can also be used without it. Although not widely known, this is a very good NES game and should be a part of anybody's collection.
- jasmine4ever556Sep 12, 2015by
Gyromite is Awesome. :)
I Love Gyromite Nintendo NES as a kid, & i'm glad i'm buying it again, i wanted to get this game back. :)