CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionRare wordless novels by four great 20th-century woodcut artists tell stories that reflect the political and social issues of their times as well as the broader issues that are still relevant today. An Introduction by George A. Walker places each wordless novel in its context and examines the influence of these works on contemporary culture.
- Author BiographyGeorge A. Walker is an award-winning wood engraver, book artist and illustrator. He is an associate professor at the Ontario College of Art and Design, and the author of The Woodcut Artist's Handbook.
- Author(s)Frans Masereel,Giacomo Patri,Laurence Hyde,Lynd Ward
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content Note300 b+w illustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Introduction byGeorge A. Walker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.