CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Grammar Workbook for the Sat, Act and More by George Ehrenhaft (Paperback, 2010)
More items related to this product
$26.16 Buy It Now
About this product
- DescriptionA solid command of English grammar is a prerequisite for success when students take the SAT, ACT, and other college entrance tests. This workbook presents a detailed grammar review with plenty of practice quizzes and exercises to sharpen students' skills. It opens with a summary of grammatical terms with explanations of their functions. The 24 most common mistakes made by students are pointed out with demonstrations of how to correct them. Most prominent among the mistakes include subject-verb agreement, divergence from parallel structure, and faulty punctuation. This workbook is filled with sample questions resembling those found on both the SAT and ACT, and comes with fully explained answers.
- Author(s)George Ehrenhaft
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2014
- Weight431 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition