More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis novel chronicles the final decline of a poor white family in rural Georgia, who are exhorted by their patriarch, Ty Ty, to dig up their land in search of gold, and who thereby ruin it. Complex sexual entanglements and betrayals lead to a murder within the family that completes its dissolution.
- Author BiographyErskine Caldwell (1903-1987) was born in Newnan, Georgia. He became one of America's most widely read, prolific, and critically debated writers, with a literary output of more than sixty titles. At the time of his death, Caldwell's books had sold eighty million copies worldwide in more than forty languages. He was elected to the American Academy of Arts and Letters in 1984.
- Author(s)Erskine Caldwell
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1994
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight268 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.