All listings for this product
Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $3,806.48Trending at $5,665.69
- $380.00Trending at $394.00
- $272.89Trending at $399.90
- $1,188.00Trending at $1,419.99
- $1,199.95Trending at $1,399.00
- $179.99Trending at $210.00
- $52.18Trending at $58.81
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product FeaturesDesigned keeping in mind the needs of pro surfers, surf filmmakers, and other surfing enthusiasts, the GoPro HD HERO2: Surf Edition Professional HD camera is surfboard mountable. This GoPro camera comes with a waterproof housing, making it an extremely rugged device. You can take 10 photos per second with this 11 MP Professional HD camera. This GoPro camera has a 3.5 mm external stereo microphone input that allows you to add audio to the video, while in action. The GoPro HD HERO2: Surf Edition comes with 2 adhesive surfboard mounts that enable you to attach it with ease, without worrying about holding it.
- ModelHD HERO2: Surf Edition
- Optical ZoomNone
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatFlash Card,SD
- Resolution11.0 MP
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySDHC Memory Card
- Depth1.2 in.
- Height1.6 in.
- Width2.4 in.
- 3D Technology3D-Ready
- High Definition Video Support1080p
Most relevant reviews
- mikec7346Jun 28, 2016by
Excellent piece of equipment. I use two of them together in a special housing to creade 3-d videos.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- seb_design1Dec 10, 2012by
Perfect for every outdoor, underwater, sport adventures
the gopro hero 2 is an excellent video camera for your outdoor adventures, use a head strap or a pole and ur set. it has a very good video and photo quality. Compare to other camcorder the hero 2 is easy to use, light, and waterproof for example which make it a great choice.
- gteffectNov 10, 2012by
Amazingly awesome camera. I love it!
It is so small yet takes quality photos and videos. I have recorded really long videos and the battery has not run out of power and is easy to charge. The video quality is excellent (I used the 1080p setting). The accessories were easy to use and if you cannot figure it out the website provides videos and pictures on their support page. It does not disappoint.
- dmitry092009Jul 07, 2012by
Brilliant camera with great picture (in well lit conditions)
Filming is my life and job and I do it for living. GoPro HD HERO2 was purchased to accomplish the need for small camera with the wide variety of features to be used in places where normal cameras and dslrs cannot be used. It is a brilliant shooting device and if Pro Tune firmware with extended bitrate be released this summer, it will become even more versatile tool for the filmmakers. This camera is really on top due to its' good white balancing and low light capabilities. (But nevertheless this camera requires well exposed scene to get better picture)
- shoaltoddMay 25, 2012by
Bang for buck this camcorder rocks.
Bang for Buck this is a great little camcorder, I bought mine for surfing and diving. While the fish eye lens is good for board mounted footage while surfing, you may need to get a flat lens to take photos of friends, the fish eye can make objects appear further away. There are a few good lens' out there. I bought an external flat lens corrector for mine which attaches over the fish eye, objects still seem too far away. I have ordered a red lens filter which will take the place of the fish eye, this will give me back the correct perspective and also bring the colour back at depth. The internal filters are around $10AU and Gopro have just released an external flat lens for around $50AU. The Gopro external flat lens looks the goods as it is square, mine is round and it slighty cuts the corners off the photo. the sound quality blew me away while diving you can hear everything. Read full review