About this product
- Description* All British Earth science undergraduates will be required to spend some time studying British Geological History, and this book will be the only one available to British undergraduates. * The book takes a process-based approach, rather than simply describing the regional stratigraphy.
- Author(s)Nigel H. Woodcock,Rob A. Strachan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2000
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/04/2012
- Content Note258 illustrations
- Weight1022 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.