Garmin nüvi 1350LMT Automotive Mountable
Top Selling in GPS Units
Great Prices on GPS Units
- $99.99Trending at $108.00
- $575.00Trending at $593.45
- $134.95Trending at $139.97
- $236.70Trending at $248.98
- $84.00Trending at $89.95
- $259.99Trending at $499.99
- $183.46Trending at $203.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe widescreen n vi 1350LMT adds FREE Lifetime Maps and Traffic to the n vi 1350. In addition, this thin GPS announces streets by name, guides you to the proper lane for navigation, offers pedestrian navigation options and calculates a more fuel-efficient route with ecoRoute.
- Modelnüvi 1350LMT
- MPN010-00782-2E,39051,GRM007822E,GRM007822E 010-00782-2E 39051 PEGRM007822E,PEGRM007822E
- UsageAutomotive Mountable
- System TypeFixed,Portable
- Map CapabilitiesInternal
- Screen Size4.3"
- Display Size3.81 in. x 2.25 in.
- Display TypeLCD TFT Display
- Resolutions480 x 272
- FeaturesAddress Book,Calculator,Waypoint Icons
- Audible FeaturesVoice Navigation Instructions
- Trip calculatorReal-time Traffic Reports
- Battery Type and QuantityLithium-ion Battery
- Battery Life4 Hours
- Height2.9 in.
- Width4.8 in.
- Depth0.6 in.
- Weight0.35 lb.
- PC InterfaceUSB
- Installed Memory2.00 GB
- Expansion Slot Typemicro-SD slot
Most relevant reviews
- jrobertcookAug 13, 2015by
This unit is extremely easy to use and a great help navigating to the locations that I travel to. I highly recommend it to anyone who travels a lot.
- mkw509Sep 19, 2014by
I have never used a GPS before. Most of it is very self-explanatory, but there are parts that leave me with a question mark. But overall, I'm glad that I purchased it. IF I ever buy another one, I will know what to keep my eyes open for. But as a First unit, I'm very happy. Just took a trip from Spokane, WA to Sacramento, CA and it performed as expected (better than expected, actually).
- jollybeggarSep 02, 2011by
Solid GPS with Lifetime Maps & Traffic--Worth a Dozen Lesser Units!
With so many GPS units on the market, it was difficult to choose. But the Garmin nuvi 1350LMT is a sophisticated receiver for the money. Quick to upload recent maps and easy for the beginning user, I appreciate Garmin's "Where Am I?" interface, which allows the user to branch out from wherever the unit is, finding services and avenues quickly and efficiently. My only beef with the unit is its tendency to freeze up when using the traffic feature. It's easily rectified by restarting, but if I need a quick lane change or exit to avoid a traffic jam, I foresee a problem. I haven't used it much yet, but it is fun to listen to it recognizing familiar routes, downloading voices and vehicles, and letting it talk me out of a queer corner of the city. Well recommended for the price! Garmin is trustworthy. (In an ideal world, it would also have an external ear jack.)Read full review
- shoppingjoeMar 05, 2013by
Outdated technology - get a newer model!
My first travel experience using a GPS navigator was with a borrowed Garmin nuvi 50LM with a 5"display. I was so impressed by its performance, I began shopping for my own unit. Reviews led me to try the 1350LMT. While its slightly smaller 4.3" screen was no problem, it fell so far short of the 50LM performance-wise, I thought it must be broken. So I returned it, and in my phone conversation with a very helpful Garmin employee, I learned that the 1350's technology was several years old, while the 50LM was a 2012 model. So, I bought a 50LM, it works great, I'm happy.
- allen_the_compu...Nov 10, 2012by
Discounted GPS with lots of freebies!! Well worth the money !!!
I bought this because I travel every so often and I am not good at directions. This is an awesome little gps unit. Only bad is updating the unit. Make sure you got a fast internet connection and lots of time to kill. Preferably 2-4 days. Yes..., Garmins servers are extremely slow when it comes to downloading to your GPS unit. Make sure you get all map updates, software updates, and don't do like me and expect the whole 48 continental US map to fit on it either. Just get what you need and only that. Make sure you buy a big enough micro sd card when you get it as well. You can add all your extras like the free vehicles, destinations, pictures, etc..., to it when you do. It has turn by turn in 3D mode and 2D mode. If you want to buy a garmin.., get any with the LMT to the model number. That means "Lifetime Free Maps and Traffic." And with the economy in the dumpster these days, anything free is good to me !! It's missing a few features I would like to see.., but still, you got lots to work with on it.
All in all.., I rate it 4.5 stars.Read full review