All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Car GPS Holders & Mounts in Consumer Electronics
Best Selling in GPS Units
Save on GPS Units
- $534.95Trending at $599.99
- $124.01Trending at $139.94
- $299.99Trending at $499.99
- $71.99Trending at $78.66
- $821.14Trending at $902.56
- $449.00Trending at $602.30
- $415.00Trending at $499.99
About this product
- DescriptionExperience uniquely personal navigation with the Garmin nuvi 3790LMT automotive mountable GPS. This device is packed with innovative features including lifetime maps and traffic, multi-touch glass display technology, voice activated navigation, 3D building and terrain view, and hands free calling compatibility. Download the latest map data when it becomes available without incurring monthly or maintenance fees for the lifetime of your device. In addition, this Garmin device offers traffic services for the entire lifetime of the device; with no additional hardware is required. Avoid traffic snarl-ups and keep moving when your Garmin navigation system alerts you and offers detours. Use the Garmin automotive mountable GPS horizontally or vertically thanks to a dual orientation design. Its sleek design means that you are able to neatly carry it in your pocket or purse.
- Modelnüvi 3790LMT
- MPN010-00858-21,010-00858-21 100085821,010-00858-21 100085821 100085821 010-00858-21,100085821
- UsageAutomotive Mountable
- System TypePortable
- Screen Size4.3"
- User InterfaceVoice Command
- Display Size3.7 in. x 2.2 in.
- Display TypeLCD TFT Display
- FeaturesAddress Book,Converter,Voice Recorder
- Included MapsUSA (incl. Hawaii & Alaska)
- Battery Type and QuantityRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Life4 Hours
- Height2.9 in.
- Width4.8 in.
- Depth0.35 in.
- Weight0.25 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- oflox661Oct 20, 2015by
Good GPS for Europe
It was easy to use and got us to go where we want to go.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- wigg600Feb 07, 2013by
Great product that you can rely on!!
This is my first time having a GPS. Since I have never used a GPS before, I don't want to spend a lot of money for it so I bought a refurbished one in this particular type of Garmin nuvi that has good features I need most. Surprisingly enough,it looks like new in perfect condition, and it is very easy to use and so far it works wonderfully. I put it to the first test to LA area near the beach that have never been there before, then go back home in the dark after a seminar. This nuvi 3790LMT took me home safely. I could not be happier and felt so relieved to arrive home safe and sound. The display is clear as well as the instruction. But still need to try the other features such as parking location and pedestrian navigation etc.
- awal1539Mar 12, 2013by
8.5 out of 10, and an Awesome product and great value for the money!!
Ok I’ve had this Garmin long enough to have gotten a feel for it and a good deal of its capabilities. So before I begin, I think I should share how I work when buying electronics (and almost anything for that matter), I deliberate, and how I do that is by doing a ton of research and reading very extensive reviews, especially when I’m very clueless on a product and its functions. So knowing all that, you get a feel for why I say what I say. 1st of all, this is an awesome system. I love that it looks and feels like an iPhone. The other part is why I bought this unit in the 1st place, which was the convenience of having a portable that I can plug into my computer and update as and when I see fit. My wife has a built-in navigation system with her 2012 Kia and in my very humble opinion, it sucks. It’s often hard to find points we are trying to navigate to because they do not exist and even more updating it is a pain. The Garmin on the other hand has lifetime maps and comes with an awesome suction holder that has a built in speaker and which also charges the unit (USB/12V power plug). It also automatically powers on and off as you turn your car off and on. But mine however, did not come with the charging cord to the suction speaker holder, but that was easily remedied as it is a pretty standard mini-usb cord that I had on hand. I’d advise updating the unit before the 1st use and download all the latest maps and updates and do this periodically as updates become available. To do this 1st go to Garmin’s website and register your unit, then download the Garmin system management tool to your computer and then plug and play. The Garmin program will automatically start each time thereafter when you plug your unit into your computer. The unit is awesome at navigation but any changes such as unscheduled construction and detours will not appear in your directions as they may not be tracked by Garmin, so be mindful when navigating through these areas. I don’t blame Garmin for City construction so to me this is minute but may be an issue for others. It tracks your routes if you’d like it to, which will remain highlighted in blue, this sometimes helps when it’s a location you won’t be frequenting and don’t want to store it in the system as a result; and as you arrive at your destinations and want to add specific locations you can have the unit locate your current position and set it as a favorite and attach a name to it to help for future navigating. Overall, I give this unit an 8.5 out of a 10. Read full review
- crevargSep 12, 2012by
Good GPS recomended
Garmin nuvi 3790LMT is great GPS unit with sleek design it looks even better then some smart phones. I was surprised with speed which is amazing comparing to previous models. After you press power baton this Garmin is instantly ready for you.Great think are life time maps and traffic. Voice command is also great because you can use while you driving. Only one think I believe it could be better is generated voice that sound to plastic I wish if is more natural.
- 11707242@delete...Aug 03, 2011by
Although a bit expensive, worth the money!
Love the screen! Thin as an Ipod Touch! Hands free works well. Mapping is fantastic, a little slow rerouting when missing turn though. people had a hard time hearing me when i used the blue tooth with my phone. Overall I am very pleased with the Nuvi 3790. I import addresses from Bings Maps right into my Garmin!! Excellent for setting up my sales appointments for the day! Also will never lose my car at the mall again with the parking feature. Brings you right back to your car! Love everything but the Bluetooth. Works but has to be very quite in the car.