Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned with the preloaded City Navigator NT street maps, the StreetPilot c330 GPS receiver lets you reach your destination through the shortest route possible. The large 16-bit TFT white backlight LCD screen of this Garmin automotive GPS device displays crisp and clear maps, images, and menu. With loads of POI’s and around 500 waypoints, this Garmin GPS receiver store the address of popular hotels, restaurants, holiday resorts, malls, ATMs, gas stations, and other such places. Thanks to the turn-by-turn voice directions given by this Garmin automotive GPS device, you would never have to remove your eyes off the screen while driving. The huge battery life of 8 hours makes this Garmin GPS receiver a perfect traveling companion. The suction cup windshield mounting offers easy installation, making the StreetPilot c330 quick to switch between cars.
- ModelStreetPilot c330
- UsageAutomotive Mountable
- System TypeFixed,Portable
- Map CapabilitiesInternal
- Screen Size3.5"
- User InterfaceTouch Screen
- WAAS FeaturesWAAS enabled
- Number of Channels12 Channels
- Display Size2.8 in. x 2.1 in.
- Display Type16 Color LCD TFT Display
- Resolutions320 X 240
- Features3D Map View,Waypoint Icons
- Audible FeaturesVoice Navigation Instructions
- Trip calculatorAvoid toll roads,Least use of freeways,Maximum speed,Most use of freeways,Odometer,Points-of-Interest (POI),Route Recalculation,Shortest distance,Shortest time,Trip Timers
- Included Software/MapsCanada Maps,Europe Maps,Middle East Maps,North America Maps,South Africa Maps,South America Maps,USA Maps
- Accuisition Time - Cold45 sec
- Accuisition Time - Initial Time15 sec
- Update Rate1 per second, continuous
- Max. Horizontal Accuracy< 49 feet
- WAAS Position Accuracy< 10 feet
- Battery Type and QuantityProprietary Lithium
- Battery Life8 Hours
- Height3.2 in.
- Width4.4 in.
- Depth2.8 in.
- Weight0.59 lb.
- PC InterfaceUSB
- Antenna TypeBuilt-in,External Antenna Hookup
Most relevant reviews
- dona-swetJul 26, 2016by
Simple To Use, Easy Instructions To Make Any Trip A Success!
Purchased the Garmin Streetpilot C330 for a trip from Jacksonville, Fl. to Aitkin, Mn. The unit performed flawlessly, developed the shortest interstate route, skirting traffic congested cities to get my wife & I quickly & safely to our destination.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- katofahn31Apr 23, 2014by
Columbus would have thrown it overboard.
Not impressed. Garmin's in general seem to have a hard time finding satelites. I'm in the northeast and yet it takes 5 mins to aquire a connection. Many of the updates offered online through Garmin for new maps and software, cost money. The battery takes a while to charge and apparently they die quickly. And when you're searching for a city, unless you select the right wording, it will not find your street. For example you want 15 Main Street East Hanover, NJ. When you put in East Hanover it gives you the choice East Hanover or East Hanover Twn. If you select plain old East Hanover, it will not find your address. Annoying. Suction cup doesn't stay on windshield unless you use doberman pincher saliva and a lot of it. The angle tightening screw doesn't work on mine and I beleive it's just old, I had to zip tie it up. And they have 10 different cords for their models. Use a cord from wife's Garmin? Fits in but shuts off every couple of minutes (nothing wrong with the cord) And the cord issues relate to online use as well. The volume is easy to control and it has a slot for an expansion card. What that's for? I haven't figured out. Maybe it's a way to contact other Garmin users and collectively feel the pain of using this tedious directions giver. Luckily I have a good sense of smell and direction. Turn your nose up at this one, it's bound to dissapoint. Sorry for the mis spellings. Hi, ho. Read full review
- johnbe43Jul 03, 2015by
Just what you need for a UK road trip
We wanted a GPS that had UK maps for our trip to Scotland. This was perfect, it comes with 2015 UK and US maps installed. Just got back from a week in Scotland and it was very handy and less expensive than the 50 pounds the rental place would have charged for the week, and then we would have had to return it to them. I like it was able to find most of the places we were looking for. It helps to have something guiding you as driving on the opposite side of the road is difficult enough without also having to figure out how to get from place to place. I prefer the slim model that is more compact to allow us to have it while walking, we only used this in the car, mounted to the windshield with a suction cup. It was easy to mount and remove.
- dinovaughnJun 23, 2016by
As advertised. No surprises. Fast service
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- buiminhchauMar 17, 2011by
GARMIN C330 GPS . The ghost century
Very easy used, just turn it on, enter address and go. Ghost C330 drive me on road by high exactly, awry is about ~ 30ft only. It is easy update to new software anytime: download & install 1 mini software at Garmin site,then connect C330 to computer, click update software. Finish. It's free, don't need serial number as manual wrote. It's found automatic. I didn't use mount stand windshield for it, because, with three-corner design, it can constant stand on the car's table and under has a latex mouse against glide. I just bought 2 used Garmin GPS on Ebay, maybe used 2-3 years, but they didn't have any symptom collapse. It has a defect that only, I can't self build my route on it, but maybe that article don't necessary.
Best Selling in GPS Units
Save on GPS Units
- $449.00Trending at $499.99
- $249.00Trending at $264.47
- $214.00Trending at $269.00
- $57.29Trending at $68.98
- $694.95Trending at $749.00
- $119.99Trending at $149.00
- $449.00Trending at $549.00