CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Gaggia Vogue 7 Cups Espresso Machine - Platinum
More items related to this product
Most relevant reviews
- bestcoffeedealApr 10, 2009by
Very impressed with machine
This is my second superautomatic machine and I love it. It produces a wonderful espresso with excellent crema and other great coffee drinks quickly and easily. My wife loves it too and has no problems using it at all.
1. Really good espresso for a superautomatic (rivals shots pulled from manual machines in my opinion)
2. Simple to brew different types of coffee drinks such as americano or "standard" cups of coffee - simply turn dial for more or less water. The best part about this is you can turn the knob WHILE the cup is brewing. If you are near filling the top of the cup, press the brew button and the brewing stops.
3. Very hot coffee for a superautomatic. A common problem is the fact that the superautomatic units don't get hot enough. It doesn't have a temp adjustment but I don't think it needs it either.
4. The machine looks very sharp and EVERYONE who sees it comments on it. It really looks like a quality, sleek, stylish, expensive unit.
5. Making cappucinos is very easy...fill the cup with milk, froth the milk, move the cup to the coffee spout, brew directly into the cup and your done. Literally takes about 2 minutes start to finish.
6. It is very easy to adjust the coffee strength while brewing too. The dial on the coffee spout adjusts how fast the water is passed through the coffee so you can speed it up (for weaker coffee) or slow it down for stronger coffee.
Bad points (not really bad but could be better):
1. The cup warmer is passive and really never gets hot enough
2. The problem indicator lights could be more descriptive and sensitive. Basically one light appears most of the time for all problems. For example, if you need to add water or the brew unit door is not closed properly, the same warning light appears.
Overall, I highly recommend this machine.
BestCoffeeDealRead full review