Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $9,250.20Trending at $12,133.29
- $479.95Trending at $596.95
- $584.95Trending at $618.99
- $3,119.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $1,629.99Trending at $1,996.95
- $779.99Trending at $996.95
- $604.99Trending at $629.99
About this product
- Product InformationCapable of delivering wonderful pictures and preseving great pictures for you, the Fujifilm FinePix 4 MP camera is a portable body only that is flexible. With its black body, this Fujifilm FinePix S5100 digital camera will be a sleek platform for preserving memories. Always be ready to catch the moments of your life by making use of disposable AA batteries featured on this Fujifilm FinePix digital SLR camera. Additional megapixels means you can crop and enlarge your pictures without negatively affecting picture quality. With its 4 MP sensor, the Fujifilm FinePix 4 MP camera is perfect for making memorable prints, and it allows you to make beautiful prints as large as 5x8 inches. High-quality pictures and wonderful performance are yours with this Fujifilm FinePix S5100 digital camera. With the 1.5-inch LCD monitor included with this Fujifilm FinePix digital SLR camera, you can compose memories with ease. The Fujifilm FinePix 4 MP camera includes only the body and no lens. An advantage to buying the camera body alone is that you pick and choose the best interchangeable lenses to get based on your growing photography wants and needs.
- Camera TypeBridge
- Optical Zoom10x
- Digital Zoom3.6x
- Sensor Resolution4.0 MP
- Screen Size1.5"
- Sensor Size1/2.7"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Macro Focus Range0.1-2.0m
- Focus AdjustmentAutofocus & Manual Focus,Automatic,Manual
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera37 - 370mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/2000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed15 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure ModesAperture-Priority,Automatic,Bulb,Manual,Program,Shutter-Priority
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 64,ISO auto (64-320)
- Light Sensitivity Max64
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.3 m - 4.5 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator,Auto Flash,Fill-in Flash,Flash Off,Red-eye Reduction Flash,Slow Sync
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryxD-Picture Card
- Floppy Drive StorageNone
- Viewfinder TypeDigital,LCD
- Viewfinder Diagonal Size0.33"
- Depth3.1 in.
- Height3.2 in.
- Width4.4 in.
- Weight11.9 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 1.5" - color
- Display Size1.5"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in
- Connector Types1 x DC power input,1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x xD-Picture Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS 9.2.2,Apple Mac OS X 10.2.6,Apple Mac OS X 10.2.7,Apple Mac OS X 10.2.8,Apple Mac OS X 10.3,Apple Mac OS X 10.3.1,Apple Mac OS X 10.3.2,Apple Mac OS X 10.3.3,MS Windows 2000,MS Windows 98,MS Windows 98 SE,MS Windows ME,MS Windows XP,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 98,Microsoft Windows 98SE,Microsoft Windows ME,Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition,Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Digital Video FormatAVI
- Still Image FormatJPEG,RAW,Raw Image
- Max Video Resolution320 x 240,640 x 480 (VGA)
- Additional FeaturesAutofocus
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Shooting ProgramsLandscape,Night scene,Portrait mode,Sports mode
- Special EffectsBlack & White,Chrome
- White BalanceAuto,Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Incandescent (Preset),Manual,Shade (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed1.6 frames per second
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- caas8551.ebs672...Nov 24, 2016by
After many years, this camera is still one of my favorite models.
Great Camera, fast response and easy to use. It has aged well. I prefer it to 8MP models from the same company.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- niet-marisJan 06, 2017by
It's A Great Camera I Love It And Definitely Happy I Got It. The Only Thing That Kinda Bothered Me Is The Battery Had a Lot Of What Looks Like Acid I Mean I Can Get It Clean But Just I Thought Maybe It Would Be Clean But Other Than That It's A Perfect Camera
Verified purchase: No
- magic585Aug 03, 2014by
This is a really good camera. It takes amazing pictures even if you are not a good photographer. I have used this type camera before and was thrilled to have another one like this. It was in great condition
- onefrankie67Jan 04, 2013by
Great backup camera. Easy to control and manage. A++
This is my fourth FujiFilm camera. I use it as a backup camera for my Fuji-S9100. Perfect for taking all around photos with little concern for power. The 4 AA batteries come in quite on time when you do not want a charger in the mix. Also have a couple of Nikons for still shooting but the Fuji's with their cci chip is the best all around.
- gft7b500299Jan 24, 2011by
Likes: I bought a used S5100 and have been very happy with the overall function. It has simple to use controls, good zoom - 10x optical, with a built in flash unit and uses 4 - AA batteries. Video works great, it takes the XD card it can use the 1G or 2G xD Card. Thats a lot of photos. The xD cards are small and easy to store and carry. Great little camera. I like the camera for it`s overall features.