More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $3,029.95Trending at $3,499.00
- $5,388.81Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,629.99Trending at $1,996.95
- $774.90Trending at $996.95
- $649.99Trending at $729.95
- $414.99Trending at $549.00
- $1,024.99Trending at $1,324.49
About this product
- Product InformationWith a digital 14.0 MP sensor, the Fujifilm FinePix S4200 bridge camera allows you to capture clear and crisp images. Featuring a 3-inch display, this Fujifilm camera provides you with a convenient view of the images. It is equipped with 24x optical zoom that captures closer view of objects. This S4200 model weighs 448 gr. and can also be carried along with you.
- Camera TypeBridge
- Optical Zoom24x
- Digital Zoom6.7x
- Sensor Resolution14.0MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera24 - 576mm
- Light Sensitivity100,1600,200,3200,400,6400,800,ISO 64
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySDXC Memory Card
- Weight448 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- FeaturesHDMI,Not Interchangeable Lenses,USB
Most relevant reviews
- templeton0913Jul 01, 2013by
Fujifilm FinePix S4200
This is an excellent camera, it is light, easy to operate, and the viewfinder gives me the option of using a viewfinder by my eye, or on the screen. I find this very useful especially in bright light. It was really quite inexpensive for such an excellent camera. I have had several cameras and this one really fulfils all I could want.
- nat_ballAug 09, 2012by
Good price for a great product!
I bought this camera, as it had been a number of years since I'd bought my last digital camera, which was now beginning to show it's age. (Though in fairness, a battery change sorted the problem out!) With getting nigh on 12 years worth of use out of my Finepix 4800Z, I decided that I again wanted to go the Fujifilm Finepix route. Having paid quite a lot of money for my original Finepix 4800Z, I wanted to see what I could get for the same sort of money, and was pleasantly surprised to see how much camera's had come down over the years. Rather than the standard "click and point" camera, I wanted something with a bit more 'oomph' but didn't want to spend a fortune on a Digital SLR. I then came across this "bridge" camera. It was meant to have the ease of use of a point and click, but some of the features of a digital SLR and at half the price of what I paid for my original camera! The idea was to take the camera abroad and get some quality photos, of which the S4200 achieved easily. As with all things, it has it's good points and bad points: Good points: Quality of photos - due to 14.0MP HD Quality Video Ease of use - Lots of preset auto functions Large LCD Viewing Screen Bad Points: It does not come with a lot of peripherals. It is not supplied with a bag, memory card or mini HD cable. It's size. Though to be expected as it is like a DSLR. Battery consumption. A lot of the bad points are easily fixed though. A bag can be picked up from anywhere (and your own choice). I would recommended going for a large SD card. I chose the Samsung 16GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card, which gives ample storage. Be prepared - it does like to munch through the batteries. Fortunately I took it out for a weekend before the "main" holiday and was horrified at how many it uses. This was false economy though, as the batteries supplied with the unit are only cheap and the replacements I bought were not much better. A genuine recommendation is to go for the Energizer Lithium Batteries. They go on forever!! You pay a little more, but can get them on offer from time to time. All in all, I am very pleased with this camera and have taken almost 1500 pictures over the past month. Nathan Ball Read full review
- 5inchgreenJul 03, 2013by
The first bad point is it cannot take a lens hood so flare spoils many pics. One can only download ALL pics on memory card, so you are unable to select pics. Sent three emails to Fuji without the courtesy of a reply. Would I buy from this company again? No way.
- nthomas242Jan 08, 2013by
Ideal first camera for next step in photography
Camera bought as Christmas present. My grand daughter is very pleased with the camera,but at this time cannot comment further