All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe Fujifilm FinePix 4 MP camera is a flexible personal body only and is built for storing your memories for you and taking wonderful pictures. With disposable AA batteries featured on this Fujifilm FinePix S3100, you can always be prepared to preserve your life's great moments. You will be able to play back the captured moments of your life and share them with family as this Fujifilm FinePix digital SLR camera comes with a 1.5-inch LCD screen. High-quality pictures and exceptional performance are yours with the Fujifilm FinePix 4 MP camera. Selecting memory size is convenient with the flash memory slot found on this Fujifilm FinePix S3100. Additional megapixels means enlarging and cropping will not adversely affect picture quality. Make 5x8 inch prints of the moments of your life and share them with family and friends using the 4 MP image sensor featured on this Fujifilm FinePix digital SLR camera. With its silver body, the Fujifilm FinePix 4 MP camera is a classy device for taking pictures. This Fujifilm FinePix S3100 comes with only the body and no lens. One upside to buying the camera body on its own is that you select the best interchangeable lenses to get based on your changing photography needs and budget.
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Digital Zoom3.4x
- Sensor Resolution4.0 MP
- Screen Size1.5"
- Sensor Size1/2.7"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Lens For SDBody Only
- Macro Focus Range9-80cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera39 - 234mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/1500 sec
- Min Shutter Speed2 sec
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 250,ISO 64,ISO auto (64-250)
- Light Sensitivity Max250
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.8 m - 3.5 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAuto Flash,Fill-in Flash,Flash Off,Red-eye Reduction Flash,Slow Sync
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryxD-Picture Card,xD-Picture Card Type H,xD-Picture Card Type M
- Floppy Drive StorageNone
- Viewfinder TypeDigital,LCD
- Viewfinder - Field Coverage88%
- Viewfinder Diagonal Size0.33"
- Depth2.7 in.
- Height3 in.
- Width3.9 in.
- Weight10.1 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 1.5" - color
- Display Size1.5"
- Microphone TypeNone
- Connector Types1 x DC power input,1 x USB,1 x composite video output
- Expansion Slot1 x xD-Picture Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS 9.2.2,Apple Mac OS X 10.2.6,Apple Mac OS X 10.2.6 - 10.3.3,Apple Mac OS X 10.2.7,Apple Mac OS X 10.2.8,Apple Mac OS X 10.3,Apple Mac OS X 10.3.1,Apple Mac OS X 10.3.2,Apple Mac OS X 10.3.3,MS Windows 2000,MS Windows 98,MS Windows 98 SE,MS Windows ME,MS Windows XP,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 98,Microsoft Windows 98SE,Microsoft Windows ME,Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition,Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Digital Video FormatAVI
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Max Video Resolution320 x 240,160 x 120
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesAuto Power Save,DPOF Support,Not Interchangeable Lenses,PictBridge Support,RGB Primary Color Filter,USB,With Tripod Mount
- Webcam CapabilityYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Shooting ProgramsLandscape,Macro,Night mode,Night scene,Portrait mode,Sports mode
- Special EffectsBlack & White,Chrome,Sepia,Vivid
- White BalanceAuto,Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Incandescent (Preset),Manual,Shade (Preset)
- Exterior ColorSilver
Most relevant reviews
- shanghaikelly-h...Mar 29, 2016by
If you just want to take snapshots this camera will do.
Firstly I bought this camera without any research. Overall the camera is great for the price I paid. If you want to do high-res pictures you should keep looking. Does great with snaps and action. Not a bad value for the casual photographer.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 148615927@delet...Jan 11, 2012by
Good camera, good used price, good prints up to 8x10 Whats not to like?
An excellent choice for a good lightweight and easy to use camera. At 4 megapixel it takes good clean photos and unless you are a professional photographer over 4 megapixel is a waste since photos can go to 8x10 size when printed with no loss of detail prints. Camera uses 4 AA batteries which is a big plus in my book rather than a built in rechargable built in battery. Bought mine used here on Ebay for about $40 and felt it was a VERY good deal. Also all manuals and software are easily found and downloaded from Fuji's website. All total a great camera for your average user. Will buy a Fuji next time as well.
- rhicks1207Nov 01, 2010by
excellent camera for the price
Whle everyone wants more and more megapixels, they have forgotten what good pictures can be taken with less. You may not want to blow every shot up to 11x14. The good: these cameras are cheap on Ebay, they produce excellent skin tones, they offer more control than a point and shoot, they have a long optical zoom. The bad: The auto focus is relatively slow, and there is somewhat limited aperture control. Not a bad compromise for a camera of ths price.
- dr.jhmmApr 08, 2010by
fuji 3100 camera
it had a problem but i was told about it. it works exl. takes super pic.handles real good, light, controls are handy. nice thing it uses AA battrys not one you can't find. can't say enough good about this item. had no idea but took a chance on this company wanted to try a diferent brand.i have a colection of other brands and this one is up there for normal use.oh the problem was the flash door stayes open and a rubberband does the trick holding it closed and it only workes when it's open if it's needed it's automatic you know.the only thing wrong as i can tell is it makes me want to try one of there newer modles so now i will be back on ebay looking for a good deal like this one.
- 1141073238@dele...Nov 29, 2012by
buy used very carefully and be prepared to recieve junk until in your hand.
Can't really rate the camera at all. The one I bought used was non-funtional and very worn and damaged, even though the seller said it was a working one. From what I have seen at the store's floor model, it would have been a great camera with more than ample feature's for the famliy photo taker and a great starter for the photo hobbiest.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,929.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $5,398.00Trending at $6,496.95
- $5,296.77Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,629.95Trending at $1,996.95
- $774.99Trending at $996.95
- $466.99Trending at $496.95
- $582.56Trending at $589.99