All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $9,250.20Trending at $10,860.89
- $2,199.99Trending at $2,796.95
- $479.95Trending at $596.95
- $3,139.99Trending at $3,499.00
- $2,585.40Trending at $2,629.98
- $1,329.00Trending at $1,356.99
- $654.99Trending at $670.04
About this product
- Product InformationDesigned for those who want to understand photography, the Fujifilm FinePix 12.9 MP camera is a personal body only that is flexible. Premium picture quality and outstanding performance are yours with this Fujifilm FinePix S3 Pro digital camera. This Fujifilm FinePix digital SLR camera includes a flash memory card slot that makes choosing memory size convenient. With disposable AA batteries featured on the Fujifilm FinePix 12.9 MP camera, you can remain primed to take pictures. A higher number of megapixels means you can crop and enlarge your pictures without negatively affecting picture quality. This Fujifilm FinePix S3 Pro digital camera is excellent for sharing wonderful prints, with its 12.9 MP sensor, so that you will be able to make beautiful prints as large as 11x16 inches. Be the envy of your friends with this Fujifilm FinePix digital SLR camera and its sophisticated black body. You can review memories with ease as the Fujifilm FinePix 12.9 MP camera includes a 2-inch LCD screen. This Fujifilm FinePix S3 Pro digital camera includes only the body and no lens. One upside to buying the camera body separately is that you pick and choose the most appropriate interchangeable lens or lenses to get based on your growing photography needs.
- ModelS3 Pro
- MPNF FX S3P US
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Sensor Resolution12.9 MP
- Screen Size2"
- Sensor Size15.5 x 23.0mm
- Sensor TypeSuper CCD SR,Super CCD SR II
- Lens For SDBody Only
- Auto Focus typeTTL phase detection
- Max Shutter Speed1/4000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed30 sec
- Exposure compensation±3 EV range, in 1/2 EV steps
- Exposure Metering3D matrix,Center-Weighted,Spot
- Exposure ModesAperture-Priority,Automatic,Bulb,D-TTL Program Flash,Manual,Program,Shutter-Priority
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 160,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 800
- Light Sensitivity Max1600
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Camera Flash FeaturesFlash +/- Compensation,Flash Off,Front Sync Flash,Rear Sync Flash,Red-eye Reduction Flash,Slow Sync
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Rear Curtain Sync,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryCompactFlash,CompactFlash Card Type II,IBM Microdrive,Microdrive,xD-Picture Card,xD-Picture Card Type H,xD-Picture Card Type M
- Viewfinder TypeOptical
- Optical Viewfinder TypeFixed eye-level pentaprism
- Viewfinder - Field Coverage93 x 95%
- Dioptric Correction Range-2 to +1
- Depth3.2 in.
- Height5.3 in.
- Width5.9 in.
- Weight29.44 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2" - color
- Display Size2"
- Microphone TypeNone
- Connector Types1 x DC power input,1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire/i.LINK),1 x USB,1 x composite video output
- Expansion Slot1 x CompactFlash Card - type II,1 x xD-Picture Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS 9.2.2,Apple Mac OS X,MS Windows 2000,MS Windows 98,MS Windows 98 SE,MS Windows ME,MS Windows XP,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 98,Microsoft Windows 98SE,Microsoft Windows ME,Microsoft Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Still Image FormatJPEG,RAW,Raw Image
- Additional FeaturesManual Focus Check Live View,Self Timer
- White BalanceAuto,Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Incandescent (Preset),Manual,Shade (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed2.5 frames per second
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- blanrobe-li1zua...Oct 19, 2015by
Fuji s 3 Pro 2015
I am a Canon shooter I have to Canon cameras 40 d the cannon 7D these two cameras are very good camera image quality is great in the 7D have a good ISO performance in low light but I bought the Fuji s3pro sometime back and the camera's white balance and the colors that it creates is unbelievable has very rich colors and the skin tones are very realistic. Fuji technology and making a sensor like this was a great idea especially for wedding photography I like the S3pro, over my Canon cameras and I'm going to buy S5pro because of its high dynamic range the s3 pro have the high dynamic range are also its recovery is amazing how you can recover the highlights or bring something back from the dark the slowness of the s3 pro is not a problem for me because it makes you slow down and compose your frame so that you get the perfect shot these days things move too fast , we need to slow things down and take more better pictures then Just holding the trigger down and getting 10 frames and only maybe three of them is in focus the S3pro produces gorgeous amazing image quality I'm a professional photographer that have been taking pictures for about 13 years in Fuji s should had continue to make more of these cameras the image quality it's impasse some of the qualities of much higher megapixels of the DSLR world. Read full review
Verified purchase: No
- land99502Nov 18, 2013by
I love my Fuji FinePix S3 Pro.
I've had the Fuji FinePix S3 Pro for several years, and just bought my second one. It's a great camera for someone who knows photography. It uses the Nikon F-Mount for lenses, which opens up worlds of possibilities. A little weak in low light, but it's a great bargain for someone who wants to pursue photography. It doesn't have all the latest bells and whistles, but let's be honest: rarely does a still-photographer need to shoot video on his DSLR. I like the large, solid feel of the phone. It's a bit heavier than most, but that reminds me of how solidly it's built. The rubberized texture on the body gives it a good grip and a luxurious feel. Overall, I love this device.
- tommy2tone49Jan 04, 2014by
The S3 offers a big consistant bang for the buck!
I own 4 S3s & would love to give them up as I have 3 Nikon bodies that are probably better cameras. But I have used Fuji's my entire digital career & feel they have been a true extension of my arm. I love my S3s & feel they deliver what I need with no fluff, just the guts of what digital images need. I have bought many of these for advanced amateur photographers & they love them.
- matt1900Sep 08, 2014by
Excellent product for very cheap price
I was looking for an affordable digital camera. This one has one pin broken in one memory slot but there are 2 of them so it' is not the matter. I was lucky to buy this camera with a very right price. The product technically obsolete but the quality of the pictures is excellent.
- juancmarinqDec 20, 2014by
Awesome! I love it!
This camera is just awesome. I am an amateur photographer and this camera seemed a good choice to begin with. Professional grade camera, that will yield awesome quality pictures if operated properly. It looks and is complex to use in the beginning, but that is exactly what I was looking for. And of course, the price was just right and the camera conditions were more than just fair despite its age.