Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $779.99Trending at $996.95
- $749.00Trending at $762.99
- $358.99Trending at $422.95
- $889.99Trending at $903.94
- $570.00Trending at $698.00
- $2,689.99Trending at $3,198.00
- $1,319.00Trending at $1,394.49
About this product
- Product InformationThe Fujifilm FinePix HS20EXR is a 16 MP digital camera with a 4.2-126 mm wide-angle Fujinon lens that that helps you to capture vast landscapes with ease. With 30x optical zoom, the Fujifilm FinePix HS20EXR brings distant objects up to thirty times closer without losing on details or sharpness. With the red-eye reduction feature, this Fujifilm digital camera automatically corrects the red-eye effect caused by the camera flash. This 16 MP digital camera features advanced shooting mode and effects which allow you to get the most out of any scene. The 3-inch TFT LCD display on this Fujifilm digital camera allows you to compose your shots as well as view the captured photographs.
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom30x
- Sensor Resolution16.0 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Focus AdjustmentFixed & Manual Focus
- Light Sensitivity Max100
- Camera Flash FeaturesAuto Flash,Flash Off,Red-eye Reduction Flash,Slow Sync
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size20MB
- Supported Flash MemoryBuilt-in,SD Card,SDHC Card,SDXC Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeDigital
- Depth5 in.
- Height3.6 in.
- Width5.1 in.
- Weight22.4 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
- Microphone TypeWith Built-in Microphone
- Digital Video FormatHD (High Definition),QuickTime
- Still Image FormatDCF,DPOF,EXIF 2.3,JPEG,Raw Image
- Max Video Resolution1080p
- Additional FeaturesUSB
- White BalanceAuto,Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Incandescent (Preset),Manual,Shade (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed11 frames per second
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- barrancosJul 25, 2015by
Hope you do not get a defective one like the one I got.
I purchased a used one seller said it was working correctly. But it didn't. This camera in particular has a serious issue you can google about. Camera freezes and simply stops working. I have searched all over the internet for a fix and there is not one. Some people suggest to reinstall the camera firmware but is somehow risky and complicated. So bad the camera has nice features. I can say is just a matter of luck to get a nice working one or get a defective one which I got. I planned to return it to seller, but I am keeping it for just one reason: The video it takes is wonderful. But once it finish recording I got to take off batteries and put on again so it gets back to work again.
- dci99dcuk00Jul 17, 2013by
Awesome pictures when it worked.
Overall the camera is great. I loved it. The only problem I had with it was the fact it would freeze. 20 pics at a time, then 10, then 5, then 1, with each time having to remove the batteries. There was a firmware update but it didn't fix the problem and you also run the risk of bricking your camera. So all in all, great pictures, very cool features and tons of stuff you can personalize, just a bad manufacturer defect, that they don't admit to. I decided to switch to the comparable sony brand with better reliability.
- tjoleary3Jan 16, 2014by
Excellent photo quality with many professional features
The camera is excellent. Picture quality is quite clear. The camera includes many advanced features that may be used by a semi and/or professional photographer. Locking in the frame to be shot for a more precise photograph is a favored feature. I highly recommend such a camera to those who wish to pursue advance photography.
- mainconnectApr 14, 2012by
Very good for advance or beginner for practice or use.
Good: Not heavy, many features, take AA size batteries & easy to use. Bad: Noise, slow saving pictures, covers, slow focus in low light, no mic input jack, need special remote timer shutter.
- rbagley2ndOct 02, 2012by
Great advanced consumer camera!
This is my second HS20, first one stolen. I keep it in the car for that unexpected event. Camera has worked beautifully. I have reccomened it to several friends. One has just returned from St Petersburg, Russia. She was going to take Sony Pro, the weight and additional lens and present results concerned her. Haven't seen her results yet. I'm a long time pro, formerly Southern Ca Nikon Rep. I appreciate good, not nessarily great results, I get them with the HS20, for what I paid, I am most impressed. It is not a Pro SLR, but my results have been very good. I will contine to reccomend it to non pro friends!