Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,199.99Trending at $2,796.95
- $479.95Trending at $596.95
- $3,139.99Trending at $3,499.00
- $1,149.95Trending at $1,839.00
- $654.99Trending at $669.95
- $1,754.88Trending at $1,780.99
- $448.99Trending at $549.00
About this product
- Product InformationWith a plethora of advanced features crammed into its compact body, the Fujifilm FinePix HS10 / HS11 brings photographers to a new level of creativity and performance. This hybrid digital camera gives photographers the artistic freedom of a DSLR camera with the benefits and convenience of a traditional Fujifilm digital camera. The first hybrid digital camera with a 30x zoom and CMOS sensor, the Fujifilm FinePix HS10 / HS11 lets photographers take high-quality photos in almost any imaginable conditions. Low light environments, close ups, and action shots are no problem with the focal length of 4 mm - 126 mm, shutter speeds up to 1/4000 sec, and light sensitivity settings from 100 to 6400 ISO. The 30x zoom lens, 10.3 MP, tripod mode, and 3” LCD screen make this Fujifilm digital camera capable of ultra-close shots in vivid HD detail. Featuring recording and playback in full HD, it also hosts an assortment of built-in editing features such as cropping, resizing, and red-eye remover, as well as chrome, sepia, and black-and-white shooting effects. Powered by AA batteries, the Fujifilm FinePix HS10 / HS11 is a highly capable digital camera for the ambitious beginner as well as the accomplished artistic photographer.
- Product Features
- 30x long zoom with CMOS sensor
The world's first Fujinon 30x optical zoom in a compact camera installed with the high speed CMOS sensor.
- High speed continuous shooting
Never misses the decisive moment capturing 10fps at full resolution (10 megapixels) for 7 continuous frames.
- Professional quality shooting functions
Experience the amazing shooting quality of the FinePix HS10.
- Intuitive control palette
Compose super high quality images easily with intuitive controls.
- Full HD recording & easy playback
Recording and viewing can be done in full HD, plus advanced picture search function, micro thumbnail and slideshow, revives your captured memories.
- 30x long zoom with CMOS sensor
- ModelHS10 / HS11
- Camera TypeBridge
- Optical Zoom30x
- Digital Zoom2x
- Sensor Resolution10.3 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeBSI-CMOS,CMOS
- Macro Focus Range1cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Manual
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera24 - 720mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/4000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed4 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure MeteringAverage,Multi-Segment,Spot
- Exposure ModesAperture-Priority,Automatic,Manual,Program,Shutter-Priority
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 3200,ISO 400,ISO 6400,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max6400
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.3 m - 8 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator,Auto Flash,Flash +/- Compensation,Forced On,Red-eye Reduction Flash,Slow Sync
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size45MB
- Supported Flash MemoryBuilt-in,SD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeLCD,Without Viewfinder
- Viewfinder - Field Coverage97%
- Viewfinder Diagonal Size0.2"
- Depth5 in.
- Height3.6 in.
- Width5.1 in.
- Weight22.4 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationSliding
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3" - color
- Display Size3"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - stereo
- Microphone Operation ModeStereo
- Connector Types1 x HDMI output,1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.3.9,Apple Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.6,MS Windows 2000,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Digital Video FormatH.264,MPEG-4,Motion JPEG
- Still Image FormatDPOF 1.1,EXIF 2.2,JPEG,RAW,RAW + JPEG
- Max Video Resolution320 x 240,1920 x 1080,1280 x 720,640 x 480 (VGA)
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesUSB
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Shooting ProgramsBeach,Fireworks,Flower,Landscape,Natural light,Natural light & with flash,Night (tripod),Night mode,Portrait enhancer,Portrait mode,Pro low light,Snow,Sports mode,Sunset,Text
- Special EffectsBlack & White,Chrome,Sepia
- White BalanceAuto,Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Incandescent (Preset),Manual,Shade (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed10 frames per second
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- riverbill1Mar 15, 2016by
Would not focus
The fix costs mor than the camera.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- fairetheewellSep 11, 2011by
Awesome bridge camera with amazing superzoom, just a few limitations...
Purchased this camera as a replacement for my stolen FinePix 5700. Pictures turn out great, especially in natural light, zoom is incredibly powerful (coming from an 8x) and the lcd articulation works beautifully. A couple things to be aware of: 1. Long zoom +20x requires a tripod or other stabilization beyond whats onboard for the camera to capture any sort of clear image. 2. Notice a pronounced shutter delay (between when shutter is engaged and when image is captured) that was particularly apparent when photographing an awards ceremony - the images captured were frequently not what I was trying to capture - if I engaged the shutter when recipients were shaking hands, the image it ended up capturing was them turning to walk away (also resulting in blurred images). However, I was able to stand in almost the back of the gymnasium and get clear, well framed indoor shots! 3. A bit heavier than expected - feels solid, but after holding slightly above head (using the LCD articulation to capture image) after 5 minutes, I really started to feel that heft. Like all new technology, you need to spend some time becoming familiar with the actual function of the camera (not just reading the manual) before you try to use it for something important. Overall, at the price and for the level of super-zoom you're getting, this is an awesome bridge camera! Read full review
- musicmomteachSep 09, 2011by
AMAZING camera!!! only bad thing... TERRIBLE BATTERY LIFE :(
This camera is amazing! I use it to take pictures of everything!!! The only thing I don't love about it is the battery life... it runs on AA batteries and eats them up way too quickly! On a brand new sett of batteries, my camera will last about 6-7 hours tops, then i have to replace them.... a major con, and it could get pretty expensive so i definitely recommend rechargeable batteries. But when taking that out the camera is flawless! The pictures come out clear, there are many different settings that can take it from a beginner using a camera to an advanced camera!
- satvuApr 10, 2015by
Excellent camera for the semi pro and pro backup.
I was looking for a camera that had the look and feel of my old Minolta 101 35mm camera. I am very pleased with the fujifilm finepix HS10. It does everything I want it to do and a lot more. Maybe if you're the type of person that likes to blow every photo up to poster size it may not be to your standards, I don't know. For the price you can't beat it.
- stepaw48Aug 03, 2012by
Excellent camera although outdated!
The Fujifilm HS10 is a fantastic camera, although dated by 2012's standards. The 30X zoom is amazing (moon shots, anyone?) and its ability to shoot a variety of photos is a huge plus. This was never intended to compete with entry-level DSLRs, so ignore the reviewers who say it's mediocre in comparison. I paid $180 for an used example which is excellent value for money. If you've got some more cash to spare, the HS20EXR is an even better choice. This benefits with a larger sensor and Fuji's own EXR sensor. All in all, what every budding photographer should realise is that it's not the camera that snaps the best photos, it's the man (or woman) behind the camera!