Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $99.99+ Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by conconleehui-4
- See details for delivery est.
- $25.00+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by still-point
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product FeaturesWith the Flip Video UltraHD it is possible to shoot up to one hour of high-quality, stunning videos. This Flip Video camcorder is easy to use, is hassle-free, and requires pressing just a single big red button to capture vibrant and vivid high-definition video, with a resolution of 720p and 30 frames per second. As a 4 GB camcorder, there is plenty of internal storage so additional external memory cards are not required. Included with this Flip Video camcorder are standard AA batteries with an option to purchase a rechargeable battery pack to ensure the continuous capture of videos. FlipShare software that comes pre-loaded on the Flip Video UltraHD enables the organizing and editing of video files and sharing them on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. The software is easily launched on a PC or Mac by the built-in USB arm on the Flip Video UltraHD. An optional mini-HDMI cable connects the 4 GB camcorder directly to an HDTV to facilitate the watching of videos without any complicated downloads.
- BrandFlip Video
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical ZoomNone
- Digital Zoom2X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatFlash Card
- Resolution1.6 MP
- Screen Size2"
- Weight5.48 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Sensor Size1/4.5"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Focus AdjustmentFocus Free
- Exposure ModesAutomatic
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size4 GB
- Video Recording Length1 Hours
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth1.17 in.
- Height4.25 in.
- Width2.19 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2" - color
- Display Size2"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - stereo
- Microphone Operation ModeStereo
- Connector Types1 x HDMI output,1 x USB
- HDMI OutputYes
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.5,Apple Mac OS X 10.6.x,MS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP SP2
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Digital Video FormatH.264
- Additional FeaturesAuto Power Save,Built-In Speaker,In-Camera Movie Editing,USB Charging,YouTube Capture Mode
- High Definition Video Support720p
- Widescreen Video CaptureYes
- White BalanceAutomatic
- Video CaptureH.264 - 1280 x 720 - 30 fps - 3600 sec
- Night ModeYes
Most relevant reviews
- rhondaborgMay 10, 2016by
Ok for play time
The battery runs out quickly, needs to be rechargable . but for a compact Fits in pocket, & all you have to do is point & shoot. All in all its a good product
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- egarciacowsertOct 12, 2015by
Hours of fun!
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter and she loves it! I love the cable connections for the TV. We've been watching her homemade movies on our TV in the living room! It is super basic just point and shoot. One of my better purchases :)
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- vermontwalkersMay 08, 2013by
Great for the price, buy now before they're gone
Bought this unit to made video of a Civil War Clothing Workshop. Despite low light, the U260W performed great. Was surprised that even the images taken in full zoom were acceptable. The dual microphones situated on the front worked well in a situation where a sound system was used. Made 24 separate segments: a full hour's worth of video in total. The two AA batteries were spent by the end, but I thought that was still good. Posted the video on line and it looks good! Ease of use is a big factor in buying this camcorder. This is my second Flip and am hoping this one works without the nagging problem of downloading new software because the old one would not revert to full length capacity even when all videos were deleted. So far, so good on this one, though. Cisco is no longer making these, so I've just ordered another one. Read full review
- theflamesoulisJul 18, 2011by
Simple and easy to use, great quality, but buy a lot of batteries!
Being a casual person who used to take pictures every now and then, I have found joy in the Flip camera. It does not have many features in the device itself, but it also doesn't need it. It can turn on, record, play back, remove unwanted videos, and zoom in and out. For someone who wants something simple and requires no knowledge on how to operate a video camera, look no further than the Flip. Having owned the previous original Flip, the biggest complaint I have is the lack of rechargeable batteries. The original Flip had a battery built in and could recharge over USB. The newer Flip HD operates on two AA batteries, and you better make sure to buy a 16 pack of them because you will go by them fast if you like to record long videos. While you are limited to recording only up to an hour total of videos before you need to dump them to a computer, you might as well be limited by the batteries themselves for an hour. The built in software makes backing up the videos very easy. It also has a built in video editor much like Windows Movie Maker, but I haven't messed with it (because I already like WMM and Adobe Premier). You can also upload to Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter. Ultimately, this is a very good digital camera for a normal home user, but the normal home user may want to invest in the rechargeable batteries that should have been included in the first place. Read full review
- pandegloryMar 17, 2013by
Small, 720p Recording. Low Zoom
Very small and easy to use. the recording quality is amazing for such a small camcorder. the only bad thing is the 2x optical zoom.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $3,806.48Trending at $5,665.69
- $366.99Trending at $394.00
- $284.95Trending at $399.90
- $1,188.00Trending at $1,419.99
- $1,199.95Trending at $1,399.00
- $179.99Trending at $199.00
- $51.61Trending at $58.81