Flip Video M2120 8 GB Camcorder - Brushed metal
Top Selling in Camcorders
Great Prices on Camcorders
- $409.99Trending at $434.99
- $150.00Trending at $199.95
- $80.95Trending at $86.44
- $21.99Trending at $26.89
- $37.99Trending at $46.99
- $169.95Trending at $178.01
- $625.00Trending at $699.99
About this product
- BrandFlip Video
- Family LineFlip Video MinoHD
- Optical ZoomNone
- Digital Zoom2X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatFlash Card,HDCAM
- Screen Size2"
- Weight4.1 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Sensor Size1/4.5"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Focus AdjustmentFocus Free
- Exposure ModesAutomatic
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size8 GB
- Video Recording Length2 Hours
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth0.66 in.
- Height3.94 in.
- Width1.97 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2" - color
- Display Size2"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x HDMI output,1 x USB
- HDMI OutputYes
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X,Apple Mac OS X 10.5,Apple Mac OS X 10.6,MS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorIntegrated
- Max Video Resolutin1280 x 720
- Digital Video FormatH.264
- Additional FeaturesAuto Power Save,Built-In Speaker,In-Camera Movie Editing,USB Charging,YouTube Capture Mode
- High Definition Video Support720p
- Widescreen Video CaptureYes
- ColorBrushed metal
- White BalanceAutomatic
- Video CaptureH.264 - 1280 x 720 - 30 fps - 7200 sec
Most relevant reviews
- dahli_valentineJul 09, 2014by
Awesome camera - Good Value!
I'm giving this FLIP 4/5 stars.
The picture and sound quality are top notch, high definition with a super clear picture and crisp clean sound with no feedback of any sort. I used it at a Lady Gaga concert, and with most cameras I expected a lot of harsh extra noise, but surprisingly I could clearly hear every last note, and word.
It's completely easy to use - with a touch interface. forward backward record, zoom and play button. Pretty elementary stuff.
I shortened the stars when it came to battery life - The unit says full battery and 2 hours of video space left, but then the battery doesn't make it through the full 2 hours. I'm not sure if it's a flaw within my own camera, or if it's a Flip thing, but it definitely stinks when you need it to last.
Overall it was worth $45. Aside from the Battery Life, and crappy zoom, it's a good little camera for what it is, and it's super easy to use and upload.
Only other downfall is, you need to make sure you have the corresponding operating system on your pc/laptop. Cisco no long fixes, or does anything with FLIP which renders the item completely useless if it breaks, or won't upload to your system. do extra homework before purchasing!Read full review
- ranger.ramey1Feb 02, 2013by
Great product, good price.
Easy to use and easy to download the videos,
I wish the screen were bigger,
I had a different video camera that I used prior to this one that was a little bigger but this one is comparable
- elamp1984Nov 07, 2011by
Excellent product fora great price.
This camera is very easy to use and the picture quality is pretty decent. There is only a 2X optical zoom so you can't really shoot something far away. This is really made for filming home movies of kids or video taping your bowling swing (which is what I bought it for).
Taking the videos off the camera was a little bit confusing. First the USB connection wires that came in the package didn't recognize the device, so it just kept trying and trying to install the device drivers. Once the camera was plugged in directly to the computer the device was installed correctly.
I still haven't figured out the FlipShare software that gets installed. It doesn't seem to function like a digital camera where you plug in the camera and it downloads the videos onto your computer.
- ch0ch0latteSep 09, 2011by
good for basic/general uses
I bought the flip for just general video making. I originally thought about getting the sony bloggie? but I decided to jump in the bandwagon and buy the flip. Also, since my sister owned the first generation flip and it was easy to use and download. Since this generation is less than $100, I would say they are worth getting. Picture quality is not as great as I expected it but good enough for the price. for my personal reasons, I don't like the fact that it's not buttons, you have to touch it.. and the screen is a little too small. howevever, it's light and i like the design.
- davipedalmaximJul 03, 2012by
he's a wonderful design, he is very thin and very easy to use
I really liked it
just great video shoots! holds a long battery life