Top Selling in Textbooks, Education
Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing by Smeltzer, Kerry H. Cheever and Janice L. Hinkle (2013, Hardcover, Revised)
Great Prices on Textbooks, Education
- $54.90Trending at $98.71
- $54.99Trending at $58.15
- $31.00Trending at $34.50
- $21.70Trending at $25.81
- $139.87Trending at $270.11
- $194.95Trending at $261.19
- $30.80Trending at $38.90
About this product
- SynopsisWith recent advances in technology, the exciting realms of digital editing and DVD authoring are now within reach of most graphics professionals. Until now, editing and rendering animations to fit on VHS and compressing digital images for delivery meant sacrificing quality. But with Apple Final Cut Pro 3, DVD Studio Pro, and the practical guidance found in this book, designers and animators can edit and deliver their creations with excellent results. Written for graphics professionals, animators, video artists, and users of Final Cut Pro and other popular video packages (iMovie, iDVD, Premiere), the Final Cut Pro 3 and DVD Studio Pro Handbook provides hands-on practice for the entire digital editing process. The book is broken into two main parts. Part One provides an in depth look at FCP and basic cinematography and editing concepts. It includes a detailed review of non-linear digital video editing (NLDVE), outlines the technical specifications for DVD, and provides a comprehensive overview of Final Cut Pro 3. From there the book delves into the process of editing and delivering media productions. Using raw video files from the book's companion DVD, users work through every step of the editing process, from importing and editing media, to audio techniques, effects, outputting FCP data, and exporting to DVD. In Part Two, users learn how to use the core features of DVD Studio Pro, such as creating compressed media, importing streaming media, designing still and motion based menus, adding fully functional interactivity, and integrating subtitles.
- AuthorAdam Watkins
- Number Of Pages382 pages
- SeriesDigital Filmmaking Ser.
- Publication Date2002-08-12
- PublisherCharles River Media
- Copyright Date2002
- Weight15.2 Oz
- Width9.2 In.
- Length7.4 In.
- GroupScholarly & Professional
- LC Classification NumberTR899.W38 2002
- Dewey Decimal778.59/3/0285
- Dewey Edition21
Table Of Content
- Table Of ContentIntroduction: What is NLDVE?, So Why FCP and DVDSP?, Hardware/Software Requirements; Basic Final Cut Pro: Hardware/Software setup, FCP User Interface, Importing Media: Rendering Animation, Capturing from DV or MiniDV, Troubleshooting; Editing Media: Work Organization, Editing Techniques, Special Audio Techniques; Moving Media and Effects: Video and Audio Generators, The AfterEffects-Premiere Combination, Keyframes, Filters, Motion Path Generation, Rendering Drawbacks; Final Cut Pro Output: Printing to Video, Editing to Tape, Exporting Independen Elements, Exporting for DVD; Basic DVD Studio Pro: What are DVDs?, How does MPG-2 Work?, Hardware/Software Setup, DVDSP Interface; Putting It All Together: Importing Compressed Media, Creating a Menu, Playing Media, Linking Menus to Media; Advanced Functions: Creating Interactive Slide Shows, Subtitle editor, Multiple Angle Tracks, Remote Control Options, Scripts Overview; Building and Outputting the DVD: Previewing, Building the Disc, Burning the Disc, Final Output, Packaging and Duplication Options.
Most relevant reviews
- 966326932@delet...Jun 29, 2010by
Good book for learning Final Cut
When you spend the kind of money to buy the newest edition of Final Cut Video diting software getting a solid book and info to learn all about the program is essential. This seller offered the book at at a good price and available in my part of the world so it was an easy choice for me.