Fierce Style : How to Be Your Most Fabulous Self by Rennie Dyball and Christian Siriano (2009, Hardcover)
About this product
- SynopsisChristian Siriano made headlines as the youngest designer to win Bravo's highly rated reality series Project Runway, but the 22-year-old prodigy is more than just the winner of a television show: his ferocious approach to life has become an inspiration to an entire generation to follow their dreams. In FIERCE STYLE, Siriano discusses how to look, feel, act, and be fierce in everyday life, weaving in his personal journey of overcoming all obstacles to chase his dreams. He shows how to develop personal style, build self-confidence, and use your unique strengths in fashion and life. Siriano also dishes on what inspires him and shares inspirational quotes from his network of celebrities.,In 2008, Christian Siriano made headlines as the youngest designer to win the hit reality seriesProject Runway. But the now twenty-three-year-old is bigger than a TV celebrity. From his prodigious fashion talent to his one-of-a-kind personality, Christian is the embodiment of fierce style. Now in his first book, he helps readers discover how to look, feel, and act fierce in everyday life. With tips from some of fashion and Hollywood's biggest names -including Victoria Beckham, Heidi Klum, Nina Garcia, and Vanessa Williams -- along with gorgeous original sketches by Christian, never-before-heard stories, and behind-the-scenes photos, he tells his journey of developing his own fashion sense and overcoming obstacles to success. Giving advice on creating personal style, sharing tips on building self-confidence, and revealing his own list of fashion dos and don'ts, Christian shows how to use one's unique strengths to get ahead - and go from tickity-tack to totally flawless.,The 2008 winner of the hit reality series "Project Runway" offers advice on creating personal style, shares tips on building self-confidence, and reveals his own list of fashion dos and don'ts.
- AuthorChristian Siriano,Rennie Dyball
- Number Of Pages256 pages
- Publication Date2009-10-05
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Copyright Date2009
- Weight24.4 Oz
- Height1.2 In.
- Width7 In.
- Length8.8 In.
- LC Classification NumberTT507.S657 2009
- Dewey Decimal646.4/04
- Dewey Edition22
Most relevant reviews
- art*aNov 06, 2009by
Christian is fierce even in writing books!
Recently bought this book about fashion and style and what more can I say? I love it!
The book is as FIERCE as Christian Siriano himself. It has interesting page design and the layout overall of the book is looking great to the eye and makes you read and read, and you can`t stop!
There are really good fashion advices, do`s & don`t`s, pictures of the designer himself, sketches of his work. All kinds of shops and brands are listed and what to buy where and when not to wear something. But you don`t need to have millions so you can shop the brand - the book covers the topics of where to buy stuff that you can afford and that is in high quality. And C. Siriano writes about not just how to look fashionable on the outside, but how to be fabulous and fierce in the inside, too.
Enjoyable book, interesting and great!
Love.Read full review
- rinney69Nov 30, 2009by
Loved it 3
This book was awesome. Christian is very honest and open about his life. He gives great advice. Ver thorough:)
- goldcanyon2Jan 03, 2010by
My daughter loves the book!
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She is a huge Christian Siriano fan. She loves the book---it was her favorite present this year.
- lisaapanmdDec 01, 2009by
What a great book
This book applies to a lot more aspects of life than fashion. Christian Sirano is a prodigy and a genius. I am so glad to own this.