More items related to this product
Best Selling in Crossbows
Save on Crossbows
- $1,125.00Trending at $1,349.00
- $191.18Trending at $303.78
- $1,295.11Trending at $1,586.99
- $349.99Trending at $369.99
- $548.63Trending at $588.98
- $948.23Trending at $1,009.69
- $519.96Trending at $542.99
About this product
- Product InformationArchery is one of those sports that can last a lifetime. However, the youngest participants do need specialized bows that are small and easy to draw. The FUSE Freestyle is one such bow that can be adjusted as a child grows. This compound bow also comes with a number of accessories such as an arrow quiver, a brass nock set, a 3-pin fiber optic sight, a full capture arrow rest, and more. This FUSE bow is adjustable, and both the draw weight and the draw length can easily be changed. The lowest draw weight for this FUSE bow is 10 lbs and the highest draw weight is 25 lbs, and this compound bow can be set on draw weights for every pound between the two. The FUSE Freestyle can also be adjusted from a 14-inch draw length to a 24-inch draw length, and it can be set on every inch between the two as well. Overall, this FUSE bow is lightweight and easy to use. It only weighs 2.3 lbs and it measures 29 inches from axle to axle.
- BrandFUSE Accessories
- Bow TypeCompound
- IBO Speed255 fps
- Draw Weight10lbs.,11lbs.,12lbs.,13lbs.,14lbs.,15lbs.,16lbs.,17lbs.,18lbs.,19lbs.,20lbs.,21lbs.,22lbs.,23lbs.,24lbs.,25lbs.
- Draw Length14in.,15in.,16in.,17in.,18in.,19in.,20in.,21in.,22in.,23in.,24in.
- Overall Bow Length29in.
- Weight2.3 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- horsetrader_123...Apr 05, 2010by
Fuse FreeSyle Suprisingly Impressive
I bought this bow for my 8 year old girl. I put a Peep, Quicktune Full Capture Rest, and a D-Loop. Bought some Beman ICS Junior arrrows. It is easy to adjust and setup, adjusting the draw length with just two screws. The poundage is the same, useing the two limb bolts. Its very easy to shoot. Afew adjustments to the three sites pins and they were set at 10-20-30 yards. At 10 yds it will shoot a 1 in. group easily. A 30 yards group of 3-4 in. is very attainable. This bow is easy to pull and easy to shoot for children. Wether using the standard setup and arrows or setting it up like your bow it does well.
- wolferodsJul 04, 2012by
Nice starter bow.
Overall, I was very pleased with this starter bow. It's easy to adjust and I was able to get it down to 10 lbs for my 40 lb son. The sights are passable and you could install a peep if you wanted to. It will accept a dampener and other common accessories. The rest could be better, but isn't bad. I think a whisker biscuit would work well. The only drawback to this bow are the arrows. They're heavy and don't group well. This little bow can actually get some speed up with some carbon shafts.
- urticaria1May 03, 2012by
Quality youth bow; Not toy-like vs others out there... 6 y/o loves it.
Bought this about 6 weeks ago for my 6 1/2 y/o son. He loves it. Quality is excellent; The only thing that is garbage is the arrow rest; dont even try to use it. buy a $20-30 basket rest or equivalent as an upgrade. Poundage is perfect for son to pull back. Also, like any new bow, recc'd bringing to Archery shop to 'tweak' cams and cables for a smooth pull. Bass Pro Shop adjusted it for free.
- thuslaJan 28, 2011by
This bow is perfect for a beginning archer! Set at max length and poundage, it makes a great target bow for any one as well. We were very pleased with this product and our son is ecstatic.
- speedy42412Apr 07, 2010by
The bow is very nice bow for my 8 age old and he loves it. It have lots of adjments like lbs and draw lenth!