Top Selling in Video Games
Great Prices on Video Games
- $50.99Trending at $54.49
- $50.99Trending at $52.99
- $55.00Trending at $56.50
- $16.89Trending at $17.95
- $22.90Trending at $23.75
- $15.99Trending at $20.14
- $14.99Trending at $17.47
About this product
- Product InformationThe top-selling series based on the world's most popular sport, EA Sports' FIFA Soccer returns to the virtual pitch with a smoother, more customizable game for 2010. The drive behind this year's renovations and refinements is twofold: make the game a more authentic representation of real world pro soccer, and give gamers more freedom to play it their own way. Animations and on-field moves have been enhanced, and goalie AI in particular has been honed, for keepers that react more quickly to loose balls and don't hesitate to challenge a rush. The control scheme now allows for complete 360-degree dribbling, allowing skilled players to freely adjust their stance and facing while moving the ball down the field. Another highlight of the "10" edition of the game is the "Custom Set Piece" mode, which allows gamers to design and practice their own plays for special situations, such as free kicks and corners, and then execute their maneuvers in the heat of a live game. In addition to the hundreds of featured real-life pro players, gamers can create a custom "Virtual Pro," and work him through practice and club league play to international stardom. Gamers with a compatible camera accessory can personalize the custom player with the "Photo Game Face" feature, and set the look of their pro's face from a captured image. For gamers who like to take charge of the whole team, FIFA 10 features a Manager Mode designed to offer realistic control over club decisions, accounting for dozens of details from salaries to team spirit. A new online club mode lets connected gamers create and join teams with other FIFA players, and to challenge other teams online in league play.
- PublisherEA Sports
- GameFIFA Soccer 10
- PlatformSony PlayStation 3
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-7
- Release Year2009
- Game Special Features
- FIFA Soccer: The top-selling series based on the world's favorite sport
- More manager options, better player control, and smarter AI goalies
- Design and program "Set Piece" plays for custom free kicks and corners
- Play as your favorite pro, or design a custom soccer star from scratch
- FIFA Soccer: The top-selling series based on the world's favorite sport
- Game SeriesFIFA Soccer Series
Most relevant reviews
- quewayncunningh...Aug 25, 2016by
I Totally Love It!!!!!!
Gameplay Is Really Smooth.....No Bugs or any other problem at all.....love this
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- profferferFeb 09, 2012by
FIFA 10 PS3
critical gameplay fundamentals have been enhanced to ensure that FIFA Soccer 10 mirrors real-world soccer, providing more sophisticated ball control, and physical interaction between players. Players now move, behave and position themselves more realistically. On attack, players analyze space more effectively, curve their runs in an attempt to stay onside, create passing lanes naturally, and drive for more variety in attacking options. On defense, new concepts like position priority enable defenders to multitask so dangerous spaces left open by teammates out of position are covered. Plus, slide tackle targeting, press marking, and better-urgency clearance logic provide new options that make defending a tactical skill in FIFA Soccer 10. In goal, a lot of improvements and refinements to goalkeeper intelligence result in a more responsive and powerful rushing system and ultra-realistic saves. Better balance on lofted through balls, improved goalkeeper intelligence, more realistic shooting mechanics with less shots hitting the goal posts, a practice arena to perfect skills, and a more immersive soccer experience through continuous play and quick free kicks are just a few of the issues raised by fans and addressed in this game. 3 new innovations revealed today at E3 have been developed to change the player control experience in FIFA Soccer 10. The first-ever true 360 dribbling system gives players finer control of the ball, enabling them to find spaces between defenders that previously were not possible. Using an all-new animation technology, skilled dribblers now have the ability to face the defender and use highly responsive lateral dribbling to skip past him. An innovative concept called Freedom in Physical Play enables players to perform wider dribble touches and new collision sharing creates a varied, less predictable, and extended fight for possession between the dribbler and a defender. This game also features a deeper iteration of the ever-popular Manager Mode with more than 50 major improvements, including new match realism, realistic player transfers based on multiple decision points, and true-to-life plays.Read full review
- mariio128Oct 03, 2009by
You absolutely, positively will not be disappointed!
FIFA 10 is the definitive soccer experience if there ever was one. It packages a list of modes that perform in wonderful harmony with one another thanks to Virtual Pro and the fact that the gameplay lives up to this praise should only sweeten the deal. Taking the game online is as awesome as it was last year and with Live Season 2.0 kicking off once the US version ships on October 20, soccer diehards are going to have even more to sink their teeth into. If you were a past soccer fan and are looking to get back into the swing of things or if you’ve been eagerly awaiting FIFA 10’s release, you absolutely, positively will not be disappointed.
Virtual Pro is wonderfully organized while everything carries the usual EA Sports level of polish.
The stuttering that used to plague instant replays has very nearly been removed entirely. Players carry nice details. Visuals are only slightly marred by occasionally inaccurate physical interactions.
A suitable assortment of songs create a solid soundtrack. Stadium sounds are wonderfully lively and the duo in the booth only adds to the action with a few inaccurate quips here and there.
The amount of “on rails” moments have been cut down drastically, even from last year. The new dribbling and physical interactions spectacularly articulate the sport of soccer.
9.5 Lasting Appeal
There’s no shortage of things to do in FIFA 10. With Virtual Pro permeating every aspect of the game and myriad online options, you’ll be playing this one until FIFA 11 comes along.
This game is available for sale in my eBay store at a good price:
http://mariio128.comRead full review
- fwapeSep 29, 2010by
Making A Great Title Better
Having owed and played previous FIFA titles dating back to Super Nintendo, the quality and innovation of the FIFA series continues to impress. The gameplay of FIFA 10 however is definitely a cut above the rest. what i am very pleased with this time around is the online aspect. The online gaming of FIFA 10 is smoother and more fluid; the game-play in general is fantastic. the CPU AI has undergone a dramatic overhaul, with the teams presenting more of a challenge to gamers with no more of that "role over and die" attitude displayed in previous installments.
In general the game is an all round improvement over it's predecessors, though the graphics in my view are not as impressive as say fifa 09 but still very eye catching due to the fluidity of player movements. a definite must have for the football/ soccer gaming fan, Highly recommended in my view.Read full review
- s_matin_sJan 13, 2011by
FIFA Soccer 10 features core gameplay refinements based on responsiveness and intelligence, plus a completely overhauled Manager Mode that includes more than 50 major improvements. These enhancements and more deliver a high standard of authenticity, as FIFA Soccer 10 continues to set the benchmark in both innovations and gameplay as the most complete simulation of soccer.
Features include the 360° dribbling system, which provides finer dribbling control, more than 50 major improvements to Manager Mode, more accurate passing and and authentic shooting, improved trapping intelligence, advanced positioning, and much more.