CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting collection of writing by 19 experts on the world's most extreme environments takes readers from the secret valleys of Tibet to the icy expanses of Greenland.
- PublisherNational Geographic Books
- Date of Publication19/09/2002
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Books
- Out-of-print date08/11/2011
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width214 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBernadette McDonald
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.