About this product
- DescriptionHelps you capture video, pictures, and sound, edit photos, store data files, and create custom calendars. This work offers information on backing up and organizing media files for quick retrieval; and using Photo Suite to fix, edit, and enhance photos and show them off in slideshows, photo collages and calendars.
- Author BiographyGreg Harvey has authored tons of computer books, the most recent being Excel 2003 For Dummies and Adobe Acrobat 6 PDF For Dummies. He started out training business users on how to use IBM personal computers and their attendant computer software in the rough and tumble days of DOS, WordStar, and Lotus 1-2-3 in the mid-80s of the last century. After working for a number of independent training firms, he went on to teach semester-long courses in spreadsheet and database management software at Golden Gate University in San Francisco. His love of teaching has translated into an equal love of writing. For Dummies books are, of course, his all-time favorites to write because they enable him to write to his favorite audience, the beginner. They also enable him to use humor (a key element to success in the training room) and, most delightful of all, to express an opinion or two about the subject matter at hand.
- Author(s)Greg Harvey
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2004
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteill
- Weight594 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.