More items related to this product
Best Selling in Vacuum Cleaners
Save on Vacuum Cleaners
- $419.99Trending at $499.00
- $99.00Trending at $116.47
- $800.00Trending at $899.00
- $19.85Trending at $24.99
- $270.00Trending at $309.94
- $139.90Trending at $149.99
- $91.15Trending at $97.99
About this product
- Product InformationWith a digital motor that is three times faster than any conventional one, the Dyson DC25 HEPA PLUS will ensure that your house is sparkling clean. Thanks to its Radix Cyclone technology, this Dyson vacuum cleaner does not use a bag to collect the dust, thus avoiding clogging and suction loss. Equipped with a HEPA filter, this upright vacuum cleaner traps small pollutants and pollen particles, making it ideal for people suffering from dust allergies. The Dyson DC25 HEPA PLUS can be smoothly steered around the house, as it uses the Ball technology. The Mini Turbine Head of this Dyson vacuum cleaner easily lifts cat and dog hair from stairs and upholstery. The powerful bristles of the Motorised Head, incorporated by this upright vacuum cleaner, spins up to 90 times per second to take out dirt and pet hair from carpets. The 1.3-liter dust capacity of this Dyson vacuum cleaner lets you clean more, without the need for emptying the waste every now and then.
- ModelDC25 HEPA PLUS
Most relevant reviews
- azellwNov 01, 2012by
Best vacuum cleaner that I have own.
I love it . It is head and shoulders over the other vacuum cleaners that I have owned, including the Hoover that I still have. It handles and moves like a harm. The cleaning is excellent. It is fun to use. The only reason that I did not give it a perfect rating is the telescoping extension wan. Cleaning with the extension wan is not easy because of the lack of flexibility.
- catchmythriftAug 09, 2012by
I never thought vacuuming could be a pleasure. Thank you DysonDC25 !
I purchased the Dyson25 because my Hoover was too heavy and it was hard to get my carpets looking really good.I researched the DysonDC25 and was impressed by all the great reviews and decided to give it a try. Well, I am totally amazed at how great the DysonDC25 cleans. It maneuvers easily and it has made my carpets look new again. I used to hate vacuuming but I can honestly tell you that I no longer dread the job. I may not go so far as to say I'd even vacuum my friends homes but I certainly don't mind doing my own and it gets done more often than ever before. It is a great product and I highly recommend it !!! Thanks Dyson !!!
- fusionguy1Apr 07, 2012by
Awsome machine! Highly recommend.
We had a Simplicity vacuum which did a very good job. But we had that vacuum for a number of years and thought it was time for a replacement. I always saw advetisements for the Dyson and thought i'd get my wife a new vacuum. We got it out of the box and tried it on out living room carpet. Also i should mention we have cats. I couldn't believe how much "stuff" was in the canister!. Nice machine, easy to manuver. The only thing i'm not too keen on is the onboard hose for attachments. Other than that, great product!.
- mkisling0104Jun 24, 2011by
This thing really SUCKS!!!
This product lives up to its reviews....A little different when you first use it compared to other type of up right vacuums (because of the ball.) The suction is great and doesn't change know matter how full the ben is....Wouldn't trade it for anything else on the market. Only con I can see is that to use the hose, there's a lot of steps to go though and I wish it was longer or had a add on hose for car or long stair ways.....Over all its worth the price.......
- miked0517Feb 04, 2012by
This Vacuum is a KEEPER!
Gave this as a gift to my wife who finally told me she wanted one for some time. The Dyson assembled quickly and was ready for the "maiden voyage" around our home. The Dyson far exceeded her expectations, as she likes to keep the carpet and floors debris free at all times. The powerful suction was greater than the Panasonic vacuum that we also have, the ease of cleaning the collection canister made it ready to use again and the automatic height change of the cleaning head made it simpler to switch from carpet to wood floor without any manual adjustments. This vacuum is a KEEPER!